Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals

Go down 
+3
homecomingking
Mikey
GHETTOSASS
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:14 pm

SASS (on mic): Hey Yall! Its GHETTOSASS and I am here to edukate yall!
Take it from me, the Queen of Confessionals, nothing gives you a better chance at being voted a fan favourite (much like me, the reigning fan favourite from last season) then having entertaining confessionals.

*A highlight reel of SASS in the diary room shows. It lasts for hours...*

SASS: Sigh... those never get old. Welcome to my tutorial! I'm teaching this shit, like this room is some kind of fucking low-rate Learning Annex center class. Oh well, lets get started shall we.

BEHOLD: my long secretive tips for cutting a great confessional:

Tip # 1: Be Real:
People can SMELL phony in your confessionals. Being nice ALL the time not only annoys the piss out of me, it is completely ingenuine. Commit to fear and hate: its VERY entertaining.

Tip #2: Discuss Gameplay, but not too much:
The whole point of having diary rooms is to discuss your view on the game. So yes, include lots of your gameplay and strategy thoughts, alliances, competitions and other game related things. However.... do NOT overkill your confessionals with SO MUCH gameplay/strategy. I don't care if you are the next fucking Einstein of Big Brother or are a psychology major who finds it fascinating to relate EVERYTHING in a academic intellectual level......no one thinks that shit is interesting except you.

Tip #3: Be Candid:
This relates to being real, but is seperate from it in the following way: by candid, I mean talking about ANYTHING in the game that crosses your mind. This means if you think your conversation with someone about strategy is important, it probably is. Being honest about the game another point to this. Make sure you are TRULY writing from your inner self....or some shit. *SASS takes a shot of tequila* Sorry, I need to forget that I said something sappy.

Tip #4: Do NOT censor:
This is something I have REALLY prided myself on. Say ANYTHING that is on your mind, even if someone might find it offensive. You have freedom of speech for a reason: use it

Tip #5: Write in the moment:
I usually keep a Word Document open anytime I go onto the game, to document my thoughts as they happen. Do not say "I will write that in there later".....trust me, I used to go by that principle and I forgot every damn word by the time I got back on. Writing your feelings as they happen also helps to create realness. (yeah, I just said realness and no, it probably isn't a word. SHut yo MOUTH!)

Tip #6: Contribute as MUCH as possible
This is especially important and MikeyBABEY isn't harassing you about active confessionals just for shits and giggs. Keeping as accurate as a game diary as possible helps to keep a timeline, and if you are nostalgic as I am......and love yourself as much as I do, you will enjoy going back and reading your day by day diary and remembering all that fun shit you did *takes a shot* No more sappy shit!

Tip #7: Use creative ways to vent (audio/visual/video)
This shit is optional, as it may be time-consuming and believe me, I am as busy as shit so I know. However, a crude Paintdrawing or photoshopping goes a long way for laughs/entertaining

AND finally......
Tip #8: TALK SHIT ABOUT YOUR OTHER HOUSEGUESTS

This is my favorite part about having confessionals: having the option to criticize others. It helps your mental health to vent off feelings of anger and betrayal, and also makes you laugh later on. Yes, the other houseguests may read you NASTY thoughts later on, but guaranteed they talked shit about you. Its how we all are.....stop trying to be a Saint, if someone is dumb, they need to hear about it. It may help them in the future LOL. And you can always use my guaranteed excuses, ranked in order of my preference:
1) Pfft, we all talk shit. Get over yourself
2) its a game, so I was documenting how I felt.
3) That was in the moment......(lie) I don't feel like that now
*huge gap*
4) I'm sorry and I apologize
*humongous gap*
5) I was sad and confused *cries* can we sing kumbaya again, like we used too?

SASS: SO there! Enjoy yall. ANd feel free to talk about me in your confessionals, because I may/maynot be blogging, and you KNOW i will be discussing yall.

*SASS recieves a standing ovation from the dazzled audience. Members of the audience are crying from the sheer awesomeness. SASS model walks out, flicking her weave. SASS runs back in and slaps an audience member hard across the face, for no reason. The recipient faints from excitement*
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Sass! Standing ovation indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:49 pm

So pretty much, I should do what I can to not look like a pansy, right?
Back to top Go down
tehflakkin

tehflakkin

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:54 pm

In spirit of your advice, I have chosen to completely ignore all of your advice.
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 pm

Quote :
So pretty much, I should do what I can to not look like a pansy, right?

well you can be a pansy to everyone's face in the game (in fact, I reccommend it LOL), but not in yo damn confessionals.

Quote :
In spirit of your advice, I have chosen to completely ignore all of your advice.

Go right ahead.... hahaha. This was for LOL-sake. Its not like I'm a fake doctor like Phil McGraw and trying to pass off shitty common knowledge as sound advice.

Thank God I'm a more balanced person then I would be if I was playing, because if I was a houseguest, I would be blasting you up....
Back to top Go down
tehflakkin

tehflakkin

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:41 pm

[quote="GHETTOSASS"]
Quote :
I would be blasting you up....

What does this mean exactly?
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:59 pm

I am nice in them, deal with it Cindy sass :p.
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm

That, my friend, will be for me to know....and be a mystery for you haha.
Back to top Go down
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 pm

All right, then. By the way, LOVE the write in the moment tip. I'll have to do that whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:49 am

Quote :
I am nice in them, deal with it Cindy sass :p.

Gurrrrl this is for the people who don't know WTF they are doing. You got this in the bag haha
Back to top Go down
realitytvfreak2

realitytvfreak2

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:26 pm

I swear you are a sockpuppet SASS.......
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Isn't there some award on the hangout that's like "Most Likely To Be RTF?"

~just sayin'~
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 am

Um, SASS? I think I know who you made faint.

*looks at Iraheto*
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 am

Quote :
I swear you are a sockpuppet SASS.......

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

that just made my night. For the record, I am NOT a sockpuppet and have probably been on IMDB longer than you.

Just for shits and giggs, who do you think I am?
Back to top Go down
tehflakkin

tehflakkin

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:50 am

sass, that was quite a defensive reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:08 am

SASS, you can be MY SP if you want.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:46 pm

tehflakkin wrote:
sass, that was quite a defensive reaction.
Back to top Go down
tehflakkin

tehflakkin

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

That is exactly what I wrote!
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Pffft. Mikey you can be MY SP <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals   The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SASS presents: A Tutorial on Writing Entertaining Confessionals
Page 1 of 1