Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional 2.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Alright, a real confessional for you guys because maybe it will be my last.

So I had to vote out Cindy which sucked because I wanted the Hunger Games alliance to work but Rickie had come to me first and she had helped in a couple challenges so I voted to keep her. I never thought I would be in that position so soon.

Alright so my Dr. Will strategy of not caring has landed me on the block. I wouldn't care but it was Nicole who put me there. Which sucks because she sucks. She brings nothing strategic to games and all she does is bitch and whine and generally annoy me so I really hope it's not her who takes me out.

Lacey is also on the block with me, which sucks because she is in my alliance for one and two I'm not exactly sure if I have the votes against her. 4 people vote tonight, I think I have Tom and Rickie for sure. Javidouche prolly not and I won't ask cause he sucks at life and Henry is up in the air but I would guess he would vote for Lace.

If I don't win the veto, I have plan B. I will give the double vote I won pregame to either Tom or Rickie and hope they use so I can stay by a 3-2 vote cause if this shit ties there is no way that Nicole votes to keep me in the tiebreak.

Last edited by CaptainJimothy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm

sunny yay confessionals afro
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Nicole_Wish

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:09 am

Wow...
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:14 am

Yeah i'm not subtle.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:18 am

I guess not.

You actually think I suck in games?
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

Are you now too chicken to say something...

I'm not fighting with you, I just wanna know why you think I suck?
Or was it in the heat of the moment I actually won something.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:48 am

Idk. Heat of the moment I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

Well I hope so... Even tho Tom was telling me you were bad mouthing me a couple times in the game...

This is why I didn't wanna be against you in this game. But you made it this way.

So whatever I did to annoy you, I did because I knew it would get to you. I'm not stupid, I do things to make my game seem like I'm a weak person.

I whine for a reason, I bitch for a reason, I annoy people for a reason.

But it all comes down to my game. I knew I wouldnt get further than f4 if I didnt win any of the challenges before/after. And I do actually suck at the challenges. Speed is not good with this computer. :/

Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:30 pm

3/10

Not enough about me in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessional 2.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 2.    Confessional 2.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional 2.
Page 1 of 1