Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Head of Household Part One

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Final Head of Household Part One Empty
PostSubject: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 pm

All three of you will be eligible, including the last HOH, as this is THE most important stage in the game. Is 9:30 central tomorrow a good time for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Depending on how long it takes, P2 may be right after this or will be Tuesday with P2 and P3.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 am

Would there be any chance to move it up to 9:00 central?

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 am

I'm okay with either time, but that's probably the earliest I can do.

What do you guys want, Rickie/Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey! I'm good with 9pm central! <3
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:59 pm

9:00 works. Is it possible to do all 3 tonight?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 pm

Umm. I guess it could be possible but I would need to talk to John. What we will do is after part 1 I will ask if both the two did not win P1 if they're ready for P2. If they are then we will have it. I will then ask the two competing in P3 if they are ready, then I suppose we can have it if they are.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:54 pm

It is also based on time since I can't be here all night.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Welcome to the first section of the last Head of Household of the season! I hope you are all excited. Jimmy, Lacey, and Rickie, I hope you guys are ready! The theme for tonight’s first HOH challenge will be…

*drum roll*

Spoiler:

This is how this will work. I will post a one word clue that will refer to a book in the Goosebumps series, and each of you will only have ONE (1) guess per clue. You will receive points based on how fast you can get the clue.

If you can get the correct book with one clue, you will be awarded TEN (10) points.
If you can get the correct book with two clues, you will be awarded EIGHT (Cool points.
If you can get the correct book with three clues, you will be awarded SIX (6) points.
If you can get the correct book with four clues, you will be awarded FOUR (4) points.
If you can get the correct book with five clues, you will be awarded TWO (2) points.
If no one gets the correct clue after five clues, no one gets the point.

There will be ten (10) rounds and at the end, the player with the highest score will move on to the third part of the HOH challenge, while the other two will compete in the second part of the HOH challenge. In the event of a tie, there will be one more round and the first player to get it will move on. Remember, you will post in THIS thread and the round will end once someone guesses the correct book. If you make more than one guess, only your first guess will count. Spelling DOES count so if you misspell a word, even if it’s one letter off, I will NOT count it. And yes, you will only have approximately three minutes after I make my post to guess. If you don’t get it before I post my next clue, you will not get the correct amount of points.

If you guys have any questions, ask them now. If not, the first round will begin at around 9:05.

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Long challenge. You may not be having P2 or P3 tonight.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

sad
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Round One
Clue One Camp
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

say cheese and die
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Camp Nightmare
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Welcome to Camp Nightmare
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:07 pm

No one got it.

Next clue at 9:09.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Round One
Clue Two Redhead
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 pm

The Horror at Camp Jellyjam
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

Cassie
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm

the werewolf of fever swamp
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Gizmo scores the first point!

Jimmy: 0
Lacey: 8
Rickie: 0

Next round at 9:14.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:12 pm

R.L. Stine<3 making another appearance in this series<3
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:13 pm

were gonna be here all night
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:14 pm

did you have some where to be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Head of Household Part One   Final Head of Household Part One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next