Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules/Diary Rooms

Go down 
+6
tom_destroys_arachnids
tehflakkin
Iraheto
Kyogre
Cindyfan
Mikey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Diary Rooms will be available and set up for each of you shortly after you sign up. If you have an issue seeing your Diary Room please inform either myself or John.

The rules are fairly simple.

1. You can say pretty much whatever you want, as long as it does not contain any personal attacks on another person.

2. Stay active! (you know who you are, mhm.)

3. As hosts of the game, John and myself are allowed to make changes if we feel it is necessary.

Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Henry, Tara, Javi and Tehflakkin, you should all be able to see your diary rooms now. If you can't, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Okie, could you start my Diary Room off?
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:31 pm

josh hutcherson is so hawt.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 pm

You know it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Tara, yes.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 am

Thank you Master Mikey.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
tehflakkin

tehflakkin

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

What are the sorts of things that I should post into this thread and into my own private diary room?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

nothing in this thread. Your diary room is like confessionals and you tell us what you're thinking and what is going on in the game that pertains to your alliances, game play, etc. You will also be using that to vote and for some challenges. All will be explained.
Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:17 pm

tehflakkin,

Here is an example of what Mikey might write in his Diary room (if he was playing):

Omg. That arachnids guy is so funny and cute. I wish I was on his tribe. Anyways, today I spent my time figuring out which one of these beaches I hate the least. They are all lame and fail in comparison to me in every way. I am going to pee in their rice and call it Jamaican Spice. Tomorrow I will wash my underoos with the drinking water. Until then!

Get it?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Except we are not on beaches because we are in the Big Brother house <3

But yeah, essentially it is like how Tom described.

Last edited by xsourxgumxrocksx on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's hilarious.)
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:44 pm

I think by beaches he meant bitches.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm

^^ That made my day.

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
homecomingking

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:58 am

tom_destroys_arachnids wrote:
tehflakkin,

Here is an example of what Mikey might write in his Diary room (if he was playing):

Omg. That arachnids guy is so funny and cute. I wish I was on his tribe. Anyways, today I spent my time figuring out which one of these beaches I hate the least. They are all lame and fail in comparison to me in every way. I am going to pee in their rice and call it Jamaican Spice. Tomorrow I will wash my underoos with the drinking water. Until then!

Get it?

Laughing That is too damn much. rofl
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Since I am pretty much the Queen of the Diary Room, I will show you an example of my confessionals from last season:

Sample 1 (one of the less offensive confessionals)

UGH! Some shit just went down…

So I now know what fucking side Marcholm is on......AND IT AINT MINE. That douchebag nominated Joe as a replacement nominee. And its official, him and Fiend are on my deathlist and I look forward to slitting their throats.

Message to my alliance: Well, why don't you keep throwing some more fucking competitions, you douchebags? They can't even deny it. It makes me SO pissed, because FOR ONCE in a BB game, I am winning some comps and I have NO ONE to back me up. All they do is say "We gotta win HOH" and then they lose. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. UGH. It makes me fucking bonkers. I am so sick of these people I am aligned with. I am actually GLAD that one of them is going home this week. They don't deserve THE SASS'S loyalty. I am voting to evict Jestone, because Joe actually talks to me and contributes. That’s a plus.

Sample 2 (A more bitchy and offensive take):

UGH WTF AHHHHHHH!!!

THIS IS BULLSHIT!! Bubba didn't use the veto, like the fucking coward he is, and Joe is 99.9999% likely to go home this week because of it. UGH this is the worst thing that could have happened!

Joe just got ROYALLY screwed over.... and he is PISSED, as he should be. And you know what, I AM TOO. Bubba is manipulating everyone in this house.... and is doing a pretty damn good job of it. I don't care about his feelings anymore. HE IS GOING TO DIE.....IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!!

Then he sent me a big bullshit PM:
So, Joe thinks that I'm abandoning the alliance by not using the veto, and I'm feeling bad. I'm not abandoning anyone. My line of thinking was as follows:
This morning, people were saying that they want Joe or Mo out this week. Harley and Marcholm both told me that if Mo is taken down with the veto, Joe is gone, and if Joe is taken down with the veto, Mo is gone. It was a lose-lose. So, I figured that since we were losing someone no matter what, it'd be wiser to keep our alliance a "secret" (people already have their suspicions, I know) and make the best of it, y'know?
I hope you understand, because Joe's really upset and I feel bad.

I was enraged just reading this. And I lost my cool. But you know what? I DON'T CARE!!! I am DONE with being nice to him, and you know what? If I go home because of it, I DON'T FUCKING CARE. At least I am making moves, unlike that army of skanks that Bubba is building to come after me. He won't admit that, but I am not a fucking blockhead. I KNOW his plans.

So, naturally, I responded......in a bitchy fashion:
Yeah, well he has legit reason to be pissed. And don't try to treat me like I am stupid. You WANTED Joe out this week, and are probably gonna let me go home next week. It wasn't because you didn't want to choose between them.....its because you are selfish and didn't want Mo to go home. And YOU KNEW they would vote out Joe over him because Mo has been, no offense, a waste of space in this game. You don't care about keeping "secret". That is the biggest bag of bullshit I have heard yet. And that is an accomplishment coming from you....
I know you have alliances with EVERYONE in this house and you are just picking off the least loyal ones......one by one, until we get to the finals and you can say how you had this whole game figured out and that everyone is your fucking puppet.
So yes, I actually DO understand your decision.

As I read it back, I was actually going "DAYUMN!” I loved it. I kind of regret burning that bridge, but He was the one who lit the fire. I just threw gasoline on the fire lol.
I'm still voting to keep Joe. I don't give a shit what everyone thinks. Hopefully, the most gigantic miracle known to man occurs and we SOMEHOW get a majority. But I doubt it.
I am not even fucking kidding anymore: I NEED HOH NEXT WEEK.

Back to top Go down
homecomingking

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Nice one, SASS! Smile I wish I was that ballsy.
Back to top Go down
tehflakkin

tehflakkin

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Thanks blacksass Smile

You have great integrity and presence.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:10 am

That made my morning, Sass, lol!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules/Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules/Diary Rooms   Rules/Diary Rooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules/Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1