Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE FINALE

Go down 
+7
Kyogre
xsourxgumxrocksx
Iraheto
Cindyfan
CaptainJimothy
Gizmo44
Mikey
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

THE FINALE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Laughing

I love you haha
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm

KISSME
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Call me maybe?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:20 pm

That seems crazy..
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 pm

THE FINALE - Page 2 200px-Lance_Team_Magma
Juror #3 Kyogre approaches the Finalists.

Henry: This is a very difficult vote, believe it or not. Jimmy did wrong me in this game, big time, but he also played the game, and he played it good. He was loyal to his final 2 partner even if that wasnt me. But he also has this way of playing that I don't understand. Rickie, on the other hand, did no wrong to me in this game whatsoever. She is a sweet, nice, very strategic player. She played a TERRIFIC social game and physical game. She was also very strategic, but I don't think I will understand why people need to make so many final 2 deals. Stick with one, please. Also, she was too nice in the final tribal council.

And for the third vote, by Kyogre, goes to:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:32 pm

THE FINALE - Page 2 Diego
Juror #4 Iraheto approachs the Finalists.

Javi: The person who I am voting for to win should be grateful because I based this decision not on your final statements. Your final statements all seems desperate for forgiveness. I based this vote on the entire game. Rickie, you were very nice and innocent in the beginning, when you begged me to help you stay. I even considered you a friend in that voting statement. As the time went on I realized you were only playing me, and others too.  Jimmy, when I heard my name was being thrown around, I didn't even have to wonder who it was. You've played these games way more than I have. You played a good game by using people only when you needed them. I also think you did a better job at cleaning up your image in the final statements than Rickie did.

And the fourth vote, by Iraheto, goes to:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Is this the best finale ever? yes.

Good job guys!

And good luck to the finalists.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 pm

I love the actual keys and the names on them! It's awesome, Smile.

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Thank you. I did all the work. Dino just stood there and looked hawt, which is equally as important
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

True lol
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm

THE FINALE - Page 2 Tom_Cat
Juror #5 Tom_Destroys_Arachnids approaches the Finalists.

Tom: Both of you played great games. In my opinion, one of you was a lot luckier than the other and benefited from unpredictable mistakes of others more than actual strategy. The other person had a better game plan that didn't rely on countless f2 deals. This person also talked to me a lot, worked with me as much as he/she could while still remaining loyal to his/her alliance, and tried to help me stay in the game several times. My "gift" is that my jury vote represents the ultimate truth, regardless of the outcome.

And the fifth vote, by Tom_Destroys_Arachnids, goes to:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 pm

THE FINALE - Page 2 F2r5nb
Juror #6 Nicole_Wish approaches the Finalists.

Nicole: Anyways for my vote I'm not to keen on either of them winning. But since they are the f2, I must vote for one. With Jimmy I knew his game which was to get out the "others". Which included me. And Rickie I hardly knew because she was talking to me and then not.... So with this it came down to how they told their game story.

And the sixth vote, by Nicole_Wish, goes to:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm

You know what this means.

stay tuned....
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Oh good luck you two.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Okay guys. This vote will announce the winner of the game! Omg ROFIE(in excitement)

A few minutes after the winner is posted, we will be heading right into the Reunion, which will have it's on separate thread with questions for the active players. Some may be brutal, but would I have it any other way? And make sure to check back in tonight and tomorrow as John and I both have something we want to say to all of you<33

THE FINALE - Page 2 1980s_gizmo
Juror #7 Gizmo44 approaches the Finalists.

Lacey:I'm casting my vote for someone who was very dependable for me during the game. I'm not basing this on solely one move, but their game of moves, how it affected me, and how it impacted their other actions to make it to the end. [They] was always there for me, never faulted, was loyal, and we never "stopped talking" during the game. To the person who I didn't vote for, you were super close and it was essentially like a photo finish, with [them] winning by a nose. Congrats you two!

And the seventh vote, from Gizmo44, goes to:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Congrats Rickie, you for sure played a great game.

Tara, Tom, Nicole I truly appreciate you guys voting for me.
Thanks again hosts.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Congratulations Rickie, I knew you would win.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Good job to both my little pets. I <3 you guys bunches and I do mean that sincerely from the bottom of my cold, frozen, black heart.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Congrats Rickie! And good job to Jimmy on runner up.

Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

OMG RICKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!! cheers

Congrats to Jimmy on runner-up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 am

No surprises here. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 am

Tom's enthusiasm ftw <3
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:15 am

Good job Rickie, and to you too Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

lol, but he's true. It was no surprise on who won... Smile

But I actually did love how you guys played out the finale! Was so colorful. Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FINALE   THE FINALE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FINALE
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: