Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dino didn't I tell you...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 am

*tear*

You're playing the damn mystery game though. And it's not summer yet so you have to because *I* say so.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

0_0
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 am

lol mystery games are the only ones I have a chance in anyway so maybe!!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:26 am

yay! *chacha dance*

Besides, you know you're gonna return. You just want us to stroke your ego
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 am

He wants us to tell him he has a big one we can stroke.

Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:28 am

Btw, I"m talking about ego. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 am

haha of course
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 am

Normally yes, I would love when people talk me up but I'm just over it. Over giving my 100% and losing because I don't send sweet nothings to people in PMs. Nothing against Rickie I adore her and think she played great but when 2 people do not vote for a winner and simply vote just for you to lose it's just frustrating. Sorry I need to vent.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:33 am

Why are you apologizing? LMAO. You do realize me and John vent a lot right? haha. You can vent all you want. Go for it.

But I hear ya. It was a close race though and you did well. Nothing wrong with second. Don't be discouraged.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

I faced that in Tom's game. I get where you're coming from </3 I think you're a wonderful player though, and seeing that the vote was a close one should show you that you still did an awesome job!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am

I've lost the last 3 finals I've been in. There is everything wrong with 2nd place. I hate it and I hate losing. The difference is though, you do that to people and a majority of them still like you lol. If I say the wrong thing or vote someone out, I basically just killed someones dog and I caused the holocaust.

Last edited by CaptainJimothy on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot "killed")
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 am

I came second to Dino because of some...bitter jurors. But so what, it's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

I still like you even when we are on diff pages (Avengers, Tocantins, etc).

Trust me, it's not easy making finals, Jimmy. There's always going to be people who hold your every action against you and you have to learn how to brush it off. It's a simple game of persuasion. You have to know your target audience and know who you will appeal to. If you try to please everyone, then you will fall short. Honduras was the only exception. I somehow got all seven? But in Mark's game and in Tom's game, you've got to work a little more than half the jurors. That's why I didn't appeal to Neil or Henry or JB. You can get a good idea on who they're going to vote and if the odds aren't looking too good in your favor, just move on to the next juror. I mean, you should try to get as many as you can, but once you know for sure you're not getting someone's vote, move on. I know it's easier said than done and I know you have a lot of potential (Tocantins, All-Stars, etc) and people are always going to hate on the villain, but keep your chin up. Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks. I kind of had a gaming breakdown last night... lol
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:16 pm

:'( Poor Jimmy. We won't tell anyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:18 pm

lol and since confessionals will never be open noone will see :p
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

LMAO

<3

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Bitch shut that trap lmao. I am going to open all this shit up once John posts his shit. Then all will become available to feast your eyes on.

And where's my game sign up PM?!
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Jimmy wants to be Jimmy Neutron
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

lol it must of got lost in the mail. ,

john hurry your shit
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

xsourxgumxrocksx wrote:
Jimmy wants to be Jimmy Neutron

Oh my! what a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:29 pm

>.< What a waste of however long I spent building it up to you on msn. *henry eyeroll*
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm

henryisms suck
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:31 pm

So doesn't John's mouth. Your point being?
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:33 pm

I FUCKING LOVE LAMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dino didn't I tell you...   Dino didn't I tell you... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dino didn't I tell you...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: Diary Rooms :: CaptainJimothy-
Jump to: