Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell My Lovelies....

Go down 
+4
xsourxgumxrocksx
Kyogre
Cindyfan
Mikey
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Farewell My Lovelies.... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Me and John both wrote up a little thing for each of you Top 9. I guess I shall post mine first. It's sad to see this come to an end *waterfall of tears*

And moving on, I would also like to announce that I am going to be casting for my new Mystery Survivor Game. So sign up since all your Survivor comments will be more appreciated there. If you liked the challenges here, well then naturally this is a game you cannot pass up. I know some of you will sign up, through your own will or me forcing you to, so thank you in advance ever so much. <3

The theme is : Mikey's Survivor II: Nickelodeon VS Cartoon Network.

Pretty simple, no? If interested, message me on here, imdb, or the lounge when it's back up and running with 3 animated(as in cartoons, not live action) characters from shows that have been shown on Nickelodeon and 2 animated characters from shows that have been shown on Cartoon Network in the order that you would most like to have them. Thanks and continue reading, babes.

Mark - Mark, it was great having you in the game. I know you didn't do as well as me and John did in your game *hairflick* but you still made jury, and that's nothing to snub your nose at. You were active, wrote a lot of (semi-annoying) confessionals and never held back. You were a target from the beginning, but still held on for a while. You had a fun personality in the game, despite growing a negative attitude towards the end. You win some, you lose some. Don't take it too hard. Getting emotionally involved in games never leads to anything good. I am glad you enjoyed playing the game for what it was and you should be happy of where you ended up. Thank you for playing and I hope to see you again.

Tara - Tara, my baby girl. I've known you the longest out of everybody in all of the games from our past days with the RPG board. We've had a lot of fun chats and you're genuinly sweet, which makes you unhatable. I was excited to see how you would fair in this game just coming off of 3rd place in the Avengers game. 8th place may not look like anything special, but you still beat out 5 other players and never strayed from your alliance. You feel betrayed, but I hope that only sharpens your skills and allows you to consider being a bit more ruthless in the future. I'd love to see a TaraBITCH. Whether you do so or not, you're still extra fancy in my book. You truely are an all-star in itself and nobody could ever copy you. <3

Henry - Henry, you were the first person to sign up for the game and for that I thank you. I've definetely been mean to you and been a bit rough on you in the games we've played together. However, we always manage to get past that little baby bump and remain tight as ever. You're kinda over emotional in games and out of games, but that's who you are and don't ever change. I wish you wouldn't let games affect your personal friendships, and that's the only advice I can give you. That and do your laundrey more frequently. Anyways, you're kinda a challenge whore and social demon, and that works in your favor. Use it and grow upon it and you'll be unstoppable. Same landing spot as you got in jury as in Honduras(ew) and that's not a bad thing.<3

Javi - Aha, oh boy, what do I say here? Javier, you allied up with noobert Mark and the not-so-noobert Tom in the game. You seemed to have a final thought on Tom the most in the game, and I would recommend being more careful with who you align with. You made a great friend Nicole, which is something to really take out of the game. Cute little love birds. Personally, we don't really talk...ever, but it's always nice to have a fresh face in games with a radiant personality - atleast you managed to get one of those down to pat. I joke, of course. Kind of. You were the fourth juror in the game, and had a lot of opinions which you let loose. I like the outspoken-ness and don't give that up. It may hinder you, but it's better to be real(like moi) than a phony whore(many).

Tom - Thomas. Game-wise, not a big fan. You do what you do though, and that's how you play. Personality wise, well....I don't have much to say on that either since we never really talked - minus the time you told me that since I was bored I should make a challenge for your game O_o. Anyhoo, you were the fifth juror in this game which is great when you look behind you and see who you beat out. Losers. JK. You seemed to rock it in a certain challenge and we were all more than happy to welcome back the uhh Tominator? Sounds like a male stripper name. I'd recommend it, but you're, you know, Canadian. haha. This one has been a bit of a struggle for me to write since I don't know you that well. Either way thanks for joining, congrats on your ranking, hope you had fun and I hope to see you in the future.

Nicole - Nicole, my little trophy wife who loves Javi, purple and eggbeaters. You did very well in the game, winning an HoH and making it to the Final 4. You were fairly negative in the game, but you always had fun and joked around no matter what. No matter how poor things looked and how low you felt, you still worked it like a street corner and it was so much fun to have you. You may not think of yourself as a threat, but nobody makes it to the F4 and finals in other games because they're a joke/used. Well, maybe RTF but that was a major fluke. I've known you since Honduras, even though we never actual spoke in that game. Then in Pangina when you turned on us. IDK if we played any other games together aside from that though. Though I did judge that INTM game you won<3 Anyways, <3 you girl no matter what, and stay fabs.<3

Lacey
- Lacey, Lacey, Lacey. I remember being hesitant with sending you an invitation since the only game I believe we played together was CaptainLoonie's game where basically I remember me and another player mean-spiritedly making fun of you on msn. Not so much about you, just your name and you were not active in the game which was a mini-hinder. Though when I saw you in Avengers I quickly changed my tune and had to snatch you up. I am so glad you joined. You were a good player, active, nice and was in a good alliance. You may have always been last to vote lol, but you were always active and gave it your all in challenges. An overall lovely person with class who I hope to see again in the future. Thank you, Lacey.

Jimmy - Second place...hell, it could have been a lot worse, don't you think? You played a good game with not doing a great deal in the beginning until someone targeted you and then you went balls-to-the-wall and started winning numerous competitions, including the final challenge. You worked with a player who you had never played with before and it was interesting to see how that would play out. We had a lot of fun in your diary room - in a clean sense that is - and it was fun/funny watching you vent/express your brutal opinions. One of my favorite people from IMDb, it was great to have you(wink) and see you give it your all and play with no regrets. I really hope you don't up and leave and never come back. There would be tears(John) and bitching(me, duh) and we just can't have all those broken hearts.<3

Rickie - Quite frankly, I really didn't like you the first time I met you. When you sent me that random Christmas card(I don't celebrate it) I was kind of annoyed and was like, wtf is this bitch. I remember never getting a response. Next I saw you hosting the Avengers game and was like, meh okay. Then Robbie invited me to play the walking dead game which I rudely turned down and was nasty to him and it lead to a big argument and then a sweet PM from you which melted my heart. I still told you I wasn't playing, but I was much more graceful to you about it. You're a lovely lady, fuck all those ugly, dogfaced hating hos. Play as much as you want, because you're good at it and play a game so flawless that it amazes me. I'd love to see you again and best of luck my little champion.<3

John - <3 An amazing co-host in the blobbiest way. All those nights your fat ass chained me up made me Oola around for you are still fresh in my memory. Haha. Butt let's get serious Wink We've had probably the worst past out of all my pasts with everyone from the board. Hating you, to liking you, to hating you, to being eh about you, to more hate, to on the rocks, all within the course of wow, what, 6 months? Honduras was our first game together and we had a pretty public and down right stupid ass fight. Then there was One Week Survivor and before I was expelled I remember telling people to try and get you out soon since you came off arrogant. Moving on with Galapagos where we never spoke - and I was glad for that. You hosted Pangina and during that we got along fairly well, mostly thanks to John. There seemed to be a bit of a thorniness between us with you not getting along with Mel and Joey and I was(am) tight with them.

Then there was the OH SO LOVELY Phuket Island where you made an F3 deal with you, me and Loonie(real for us, not for you since you had a real F2 with Haley, but it's all good since I had an F2 with Haley and Olivia, so I can't point fingers I suppose.). And boy did that alliance shit the bed. Partially due to the twist, partially to all the overaligning between us all(more of you guys than me as I recall asking who you weren't aligned with and I think you named 2 people?) anyways, we had a lot of - and I mean A LOT - of horrible, knock down fights. None of which was seen as it was all via MSN. Though they included: Me yelling at John for voting out Kathy, John yelling at me for idk something made up that he did in front of Loonie, John yelling at me for not being as mean to Olivia as I was to him, Me yelling at John for GOD KNOWS WHAT since all I did was yell at him. Very stressful game, and I don't regret getting voted out since it was great.

I remember after I was voted out, and since John was my twist partner and he ultimately became voted out or *fooked over by the twist* I went out for a walk down to the store, and took the backroads since it was a nice, quiet night out. Anyways, I was just thinking about the game and how it was finally over with. When I got home, John was on msn and had messaged me and I remember feeling almost totally emotionless and possibly sullen with relief(if that makes any sense) and talked to him. We had a great talk really and all was well and I felt bad about how I treated him.

We got along well for the next few days, and there was a challenge where players who were fucked over by the twist had a chance to get back in in their diary rooms for the game(glad I never used mine based off who was in the game lawl) and John gave me his account info so I could help him out. That was until Oxy was going on about watching IPs or whatever(he didn't do a great job at it before lol <3 oxy) so we couldn't do that. I told John I wasn't going to read his confessionals and I didn't but eventually he kept telling me I deserved to know some shit or something and so I went and read them. Annnd I didn't exactly like what I saw. Long story short, no more friends.

That went on basically all winter. In February I tried to patch up this friendship, as I was talking to him quite a bit one night while he was fighting with Henry or whatever. Then he went and told Henry something I said, which lead to me being totally over him and done. Then I joined the Old West. And oh look, there he was again. My tribe, for the most part, had shittyass players and his was kinda stacked. They kept losing though which was a hahaha in my mind. Anyways, early on in the game, we started talking for whatever reason - idr - and he was quick to tell me info. I was like, what a fucking liar. Then he revealed his HII, which I didn't believe since I knew I had won it, until Mark told me someone else had one as well. I chose to believe him there, and that game will go down in my memory history as one of the best because even though we made it to finals together, I don't give two horse shits about that, but about us working very well together, no bull(though there was the occasional doubt) and it was all about rebuilding this burnt bridge. Then when PX didn't cast well - crybabies who wanna know the cast list wah wah fuck off whores - he told me he would join this game.

I wasn't really liking that idea. Great player no doubt, but I wanted a co-host and he wanted to host a game, so why the hell not? We became good, tight friends and had a lot of fun with this game, in confessionals, on msn, in the Old West, making fun of Seamus, etc. We mesh really well...for now that is because all things in life were not meant to last. Things change and so do people. You cannot hold on to something forever, so learn to live and let go. BUT I'm hoping that won't be happening any time soon.

John, you were a great F2 partner, a great host and overall a great friend. <3
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Aww I love it, thanks Mikey <3.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Always, my little darling<3
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

The RPG days <3.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 pm

I know<3 Those were some fun times. Gabbly may be a bitch, but it was fun while it lasted. *tear* I even remember how we had a code word lol
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh, if you wanna join the game, PM me on imdb because I forgot I disabled your PMs on here.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Nice goodbye messages Mikayla. Me not doing my laundrey not very frequently </3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:27 pm

hehe. Thank you Henry, my little boy toy. :'( omg I am so sad this is ending. I had so much fun with this game. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:47 pm

But the other one will start soon, I hope Razz

But yeah, this game was so much fun <333
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

<333
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Mine shall be up soon muahahahahaha

And I love the words <33
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

<33
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:02 pm

For a second there I thought you were gonna propose to John.

Anyways, thank you for your thoughts, I will definitely keep them in mind. I learned a lot about Big Brother and about how others host games. It was a fun experience with shitty outcomes but you can only learn from them.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:08 pm

<33 I can't marry John - he lives in a fucking desert.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Confessionals still are not open. Mikey promised.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Mikey wrote:
<33 I can't marry John - he lives in a fucking desert.
You can sacrifice that for your love.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:15 pm

No! Hell to the no! Fuck that shit - not literally. He can make the trip here, I'll even let him use my uncle's jet.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Farewell My Lovelies.... Anakin_podracer

Last edited by xsourxgumxrocksx on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hai)
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Rolling Eyes

Whatevs, anyways he doesn't live in the dessert considering he lives a few miles from where I live.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 pm

JAVI let's go to the BAYOU CITY BAR!

Last edited by xsourxgumxrocksx on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not really xoxo)
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:23 pm

I assume he doesn't live in a dessert. If it's pie then I'm down, but other wise no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 pm

xsourxgumxrocksx wrote:
Never been there, I prefer Rich's or Club Drakes.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 pm

American pie?
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

xsourxgumxrocksx wrote:

I googled that. Did you really just invite Javi to a gay bar? It has two stars on yelp, probably not even that good.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

I was thinking cream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell My Lovelies....   Farewell My Lovelies.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell My Lovelies....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: