Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SO VOTES GO HERE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicole_Wish

SO VOTES GO HERE! Empty
PostSubject: SO VOTES GO HERE!   SO VOTES GO HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

I LOVE THAT THIS IS EASIER for me to make purple, aceboard sucks for colors

anyways my vote is for RTF. Only because he somehow gets far usually as an inactive and I can't have that this time!
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

SO VOTES GO HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO VOTES GO HERE!   SO VOTES GO HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 am

My vote is for that new kid takkin dude idk what his name is, but idk how to spell it and I'm too lazy to re-read it. lol
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

SO VOTES GO HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO VOTES GO HERE!   SO VOTES GO HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:24 pm

So I'm voting out Mark, I do like him and all but I've been aligned with Javi since day 1 in the game. So I have to keep my promise!
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

SO VOTES GO HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO VOTES GO HERE!   SO VOTES GO HERE! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am

So this vote will be harder for me. Since I do like them both, but Tara did nominate me and I didn't like it. lol And I've been talking to Rickie about game. So idk where my vote will go as of now...

I know people want Rickie out because she is a threat in challenges and I do know that. Plus she could be aligned with Jimmy, and I know he wants me out. So...

And with Tara we just never align in games, so idk what would benefit me for keeping her. Plus she usually coasts in games because she's so nice to everyone and people usually don't get her out and she makes it close to the end usually.

With that being said, I think my best bet will be to vote out.... Rickie. I just have this feeling if I don't I'll be going next... :/ Please forgive me Rickie. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

SO VOTES GO HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO VOTES GO HERE!   SO VOTES GO HERE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Hate that I can't use the darker purple, but it's harder to see against this black...

Anyways for my vote I'm not to keen on either of them winning. But since they are the f2, I must vote for one. With Jimmy I knew his game which was to get out the "others". Which included me. And Rickie I hardly knew because she was talking to me and then not.... After I told her she might be leaving, but then didn't.

So with this it came down to how they told their game story. And to me Jimmy gave a better detail as what his goals were, what went down, etc. And no one calls me easy going, I played my butt off in this game, and all of mine. It just so happens I had not really made an alliance to trust cause I was down in numbers this game.

But if you can't tell I'm voting for Jimmy to win.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SO VOTES GO HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SO VOTES GO HERE!   SO VOTES GO HERE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SO VOTES GO HERE!
Page 1 of 1