Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My OFFICIAL voting thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

Iraheto

My OFFICIAL voting thread Empty
PostSubject: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:48 am

All official voting will be done here.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: 1st Eviction    My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:52 am

Well tonight realitytvfreak2 & ratatouillle are up for eviction. This will be an easy choice because I'm friends with Rickie (ratatouille).

RTF, I honestly think you're a robot. I know who you are but I know nothing about your personality and I feel like you join these games just so other people can join yours. I didn't even get to meet your fake ghetto fabulous personality I hear you have. Sorry but my vote is for you for eviction. Adios
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: 2nd Eviction   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 pm

Its should come as no surprise that I'm voting for Johan. I'm sure he's gonna be the one to go.

Sorry Johan, you're really good and thats the problem. Nicole is my friend and I'm obviously gonna keep her here.

My vote for elimination goes to Johan.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: 3rd Eviction   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:16 am

Between the two inactives, does it really matter who I vote for? They're both going to get expelled for inactivity.

Nonetheless, I vote for JB for eviction.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: 5th Eviction   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Rickie & Tara are up for elimination. Obviously Tara has helped me out a ton in this game so I'm gonna keep her here.

Rickie, I was nice to you, I talked to you, and voted to keep you safe on the 1st night, and you repaid me by nominating me last night. So now the tables have turned and I don't think the odds are looking good for you.

My vote is for Rickie for eviction, sorry you're such a sweetheart though. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: 6th Eviction   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Wow, so Nicole's nominations were completely changed thanks to a "twist". Thank you Lacey for not picking me, I was a bit surprised by that. Jimmy won the Veto by guessing correctly 4 out of 11, congratulations, you're a God. Now I must vote between my two allies. Tom or Henry???? This was the hardest voting I've done so far, but I'm sorry Henry, Tom has been a trusted ally of mine since the beginning. So my vote for eviction goes for Henry.

However I have no idea how the final voting will end up. Good luck to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm ready to vote, but I need Rickie to answer the questions 1st.

Jimmy has been doing a great job at kissing ass while Rickie hasn't put much of an effort.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Once closing statements are posted you may vote.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:35 pm

How did this feud even begin between you and Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

It goes back to the Lounge. Since Jimmy didn't like me because I had gotten in a feud with his boyfriend Arik, he would always leave his douchey comments everywhere I go. Till one day I had enough. He posted a comment saying I was scared to join other forums (because of what I told Arik), so I pretty much gave him what he wanted, which was an argument. I would post the link but Aceboard is down. After that we go around spitting at each others faces pretty much.

I'm sure he'll see this and play the victim with his version, but thats truly what happened. I had nothing against him before that but I guess he did.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Final Vote   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 pm

This is it. It came down to Rickie & Jimmy, theres no denying you guys did well. Congrats.

The person who I am voting for to win should be grateful because I based this decision not on your final statements. Your final statements all seems desperate for forgiveness. I based this vote on the entire game. Rickie, you were very nice and innocent in the beginning, when you begged me to help you stay. I even considered you a friend in that voting statement. As the time went on I realized you were only playing me, and others too. I realize you were only doing what Jimmy ordered you to do. Its okay though, I mean, you made it to the finals.

Jimmy, when I heard my name was being thrown around, I didn't even have to wonder who it was. You've played these games way more than I have. In the beginning of this game I didn't even know what HOH meant. You played a good game by using people only when you needed them. You got lucky though, Tom should have put you in when he won HOH instead of Tara, but you tricked him good. Congrats, theres nothing that can be done now. I also think you did a better job at cleaning up your image in the final statements than Rickie did.

So with that said, I've decided to cast my vote for the winner to be
Spoiler:

Last edited by Iraheto on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:55 pm

Was that good enough for you Mikey or do you want me to make it longer?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:59 pm

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:18 pm

MORE BUBBLES! MORE! BUBBLES!

*maniacial laugh*

*thunder booms*

Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I don't think anyone caught the sexual innuendo.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I think I caught it ;_;
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:49 pm

*blink*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My OFFICIAL voting thread   My OFFICIAL voting thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OFFICIAL voting thread
Page 1 of 1