Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Big Brother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ratatouille

ratatouille

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Okay ... so this game is on!

I approached Jimmy for an F2! I know he's a complete devil, but then again, I can be one too! But I like his gameplay, it's very strategic and for the most part very well thought out and I want to be aligned with someone who has a great depth and volume of ideas ... so Jimmy's my guy.

However, I also have Henry ... who has all the ingredients of Jimmy + kindness. Not that Jimmy isn't kind - Jimmy is very good at compartmentalizing games from real life ... I feel at times, I'm like that too, and that's why we'll work well together. However, I need that added protection by being around someone equally, if not more of a fierce competitor and that's where Henry fits in ... and we have Tara as our fourth ... so the 4 of us will be one solid block. I'm focused on getting rid of inactives and floaters. There is no need to vote out the strong, instead align with them and we can all go far.

So, I truly hope the 4 of stick together all the way and can keep our F4 pact true and honest. I know Jimmy and Henry have trust issues from a previous game, but I will try my best to make them both see, it's in our-4's benefit to work together and target those who will simply just offer their vote to the highest bidder!

Let the games begin! It's been over a year, so I'm really looking forward to this! <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 am

Awesome confessional. Keep putting this much effort in <333
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:20 am

Okay get this!

I have to give some background ... from the beginning. When I approached Jimmy for my F2, as he was the first person I approached. Jimmy accepted, however, he wanted Henry out immediately. This rivalry between Jimmy and Henry stems from The Avengers. However, I can never vote out Henry, my first game back in over 14 months and I'm going to vote out Henry! WTF!!! Have I gone mad ... that is a non-option for me!

So I had to persuade Jimmy instead of targeting Henry we should actually work with him. The stronger our alliance becomes the further we can progress in this game. Jimmy was reluctant, however, he eventually came around on the condition that I would persuade Henry to join us. Well, that was easy to do ... I made my quick F2 with Henry and now I'm in the middle of a hero sandwich! hehe

Henry brought Tara to the equation, I confirmed that with Tara via PM and now the four of us are set. So I talked to Jimmy earlier just to make sure he's moved his attention away from Henry ... well Jimmy now wants Iraheto out of this game immediately. Perfect! The 4 of us remain tight for now.

So to add some layers of complexity to this equation, Lacey and I speak and she asks me for a possible F2? Well, I just can't lie to Lacey ... no way, it's not an option! So I told Lacey that I already have an F2, however, I promised her that I would never put her up for eviction and I would never vote to evict her. She returned the same promise! Lacey is very crafty ... extremely crafty ... I have to trust her, she fits in very well with our 4 ... people who love to play the game intensely, without any hard feelings (well not too many hard feelings).

So while msn-ing with Lacey, I'm also msn-ing with Henry and I get Henry's feedback pertaining to working with Lacey. Well, he's all for it ... make a solid 5 ... bingo ... I tell Lacey about our block of 5 ... Jimmy/Henry/Tara/Me and herself! She's on board ... now as long as the 5 of us stick together we're good.

We need to win the first HOH, it is crucial to determine the tempo and feel of this game!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:42 am

A+
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:45 am

A-

<3
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 am

"A-"... are you kidding me! lol <3 I demand a re-read and a new grade! <3 Preferably higher! hehe
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 am

xD
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Answer:

8 3 2
1 6 7
5 9 4
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 pm

You are missing eight squares.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:42 pm

2011: Tiit Vunk
2010 Hideaki Jo
2009 Robert Babilon
2008 Jakub Ondrousek
2007 Peter Hudak
2006 Wei-Hwa Huang
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Countries must be included as well.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:43 pm

Include the country they represent next to their names
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 pm

2011: Tiit Vunk Estonia
2010 Hideaki Jo Japan
2009 Robert Babilon Czech Republic
2008 Jakub Ondrousek Czech Republic
2007 Peter Hudak Slovakia
2006 Wei-Hwa Huang USA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Big Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Big Brother   Hello Big Brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Big Brother