Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyogre

Kyogre

OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!   OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Finally!!! lol! lol!

Anyway, my nominations are not going to be that hard. Mark is really going to have a hard time getting used to playing IMDb games. He plays too hard too soon. Not only that, he sent me a PM earlier today saying that tom, himself, and iraheto have an alliance, and want me and tara to join them as their 4th and 5th. I mean, are you kidding me?? You are pretty much telling me that me and tara are just votes so that you 3 lovelies make it to the end? Puuuuuhleeeeezze.

I like Tom, but hes aligned with someone who is not really that good at this. Mark shouldnt do any talking and let Tom talk to people. Tom is good at that. Mark isn't.

Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!   OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Ok so Rickie and I came up with a plan to backdoor Mark tonight. Once Mark is evicted, it will weaken this "alliance" of tom, mark and javi, and we can control the game. I dont think I see it as "vets vs. newbies" cuz I nominated a vet this round, could have easily nominated Iraheto or Mark instead of JB. But i know they are both good players and deserve a chance. Well, Iraheto does. Mark still needs to learn.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!   OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:39 am

I didnt go through with the plan to backdoor mark this time. i wanted to discuss it with rickie beforehand, but she was not around, so i decided against it.

i know jimmy is a huge risk to have around, he doesnt care about loyalties, as we saw in robbie's avengers game. so im being very careful with him.
Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

PostSubject: Re: OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!   OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Quote :
Mark shouldnt do any talking and let Tom talk to people. Tom is good at that.

Rude. But funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!   OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG I WON A CHALLENGE!!!
Page 1 of 1