Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre Game Predictions/Assessment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loonie

Loonie

Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Empty
PostSubject: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Kyogre
Very very strong player, he wins alot of challenges and that can cause problems for most of the other house guests. If he can make a 1 or 2 person alliance that sticks with him throughout this whole game i can see him being final 2 for sure. For me he has to be one of the favorites to win the game, kid knows how to play.

CaptainJimmy18
Another strong player , not only is his social game good , he can also win challenges. Coming into this game im sure Henry will want to get him out early and vise versa. He is a power player and if not taken care of early will probably make it to at least final 5. Watch out for Jimmer.

JB_is_awesome
Hes a nice kid, i believe he is more socially strong in games then he is challenge wise, from what i know about him he relies alot on his alliances to further him and he usually slides through, until his alliance decides they dont need him anymore, never really a leader in a game.

homecomingguardking
I like Mark, hes a good guy. I haven't really seen him play alot of games but from what Ive seen he is pretty good at challenges. If he makes a strong alliance he will be able to go far and not just rely on winning challenge after challenge after challenge

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX
Strongest part of her game is social. She also is very nice which usually advances her in the game. If people dont take her out quick, look for her in the final 4 easily.

Gizmo44
I find she is underestimated which is never a good thing. She is well rounded, can win challenges and knows how to make alliances.

Iraheto
Love this little bitch. But i have actually never seen him in a game other then KJ Idol. But i feel like if he makes a promise he would keep it, seems like a reliable little fucker. I wouldnt mind working with him.

tehflakkin
A newbeeeeeee, i always cheer for the newbs, i hope he is active and surprises everyone and can pull something out, he seems funny lol. Lets go Flakkah

JohanPar
Anyone person who i have never heard of, but i will be rooting for. Jeez good thing Dino isnt in this game he would love using all the noobs.

Wishin_10
Another loyal competitor, can be very dangerous if not taken seriously. If she can get some wins and align herself with the right people watch for her to go far.

ratatouille99
Rickie Smile, ive never seen her play but i could only imagine how technical she would be in a game. Using number and everything to solve alliances and how she should vote. I hope she does well in this game Smile

Final 5
Henry
Jimmy
Rickie
flakkin
Javi

Last edited by Loonie on Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm

WHere's your poll?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:10 pm

i ATE IT.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:35 pm

lol weird how Johan/I are now in the final three <3 I didn't use him though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:24 pm

Of course not!
Back to top Go down
Loonie

Loonie

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Lmaoooooo sure man!
Back to top Go down
Loonie

Loonie

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

I didnt even know Taylor was in this game lmao

Well looks like i didnt have to do a assessment about him anyways. I win!
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

RTF<3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:28 pm

GODDESS<3
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey fucker, where the hell where you this whole time?

<3 I made final 6(close)
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:40 am

lol, aww Justin your lucky you made a good comment. Wink

But I did get far, but not as far as I wanted. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre Game Predictions/Assessment    Pre Game Predictions/Assessment  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre Game Predictions/Assessment
Page 1 of 1