Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cast Assessment and Predictions

Go down 
+2
xsourxgumxrocksx
GHETTOSASS
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

Cast Assessment and Predictions  Empty
PostSubject: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Fresh off my grill, here is a juicy steak of whoop-ass:

My cast assessment:
1. kyogre123 - I found him to be very funny on confessionals, which is also a plus. I played BB19 with him and he was a pretty big force and good at making alliances and keeping himself strong, but not overbearingly. I see nothing but good things for him. And STRONG BLACK WOMAN APPRECIATION <3. <3333333

2. CaptainJimmy18 - VERY strong, almost too strong. Him and C-Gorr were pretty much an unstoppable force in BB19. However, the social game is where Jimmy might see his downfall, because he tends to be overbearing and manipulative. I like his attitude, it is very like mine in not liking anyone haha. We didn't end up on the same page in BB20 (see Tom). He will do very well, if he watches his public persona. For sure making jury.

3. JB_is_awesome - BB19 Host <3. However, he tends to be hit or miss in the games I have recently seen. Will really have to make alliances quickly or will fall down the list and be an easy early boot.

4. homecomingguardking - Not sure if I have actually met this dude before, but he seems to be a fan of The SASS, which allows me to give him the benefit of the doubt. May be a dark horse, but more likely an early boot.

5. XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX - This woman is WAY too good at playing a UTR game and has a flawless social game. It kind of pisses me off how well she plays in comparison to how crappy I have done trying to do the same thing LMAO. She is going to go far, just based on alliances and non-threatening persona (Jimmy, take note of this woman's social game). We didn't end up on same sides in BB20 because she was aligned with the devil's child (AKA Chaz), but she is a glorious person. Plus, Cindy's BB Duel <3. OMILAWD those games were fun. Lori Valenti Domination

6. gizmo44 - From what I have heard from other people, Gizmo is a challenge whore, which always is a solid strategy......until you lose. I also heard that she barely speaks in the house, which does not serve her well. BB is a social game. Survivor is the game about challenge domination. If she doesn't annoy me in week 1, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

7. Iraheto - Have heard and seen good things about him. This is my dark horse pick to WIN. If he can weasel his way into a alliance with the more seasoned players and manipulate it to the end, he may go far. However, he will need a miracle-worthy social game to succeed, and implementing this will earn him jury votes..... and I believe he <3 SASS, which is also a plus.

8. tehflakkin - ............hmm. Imma try to be balanced, because it would be so much easier to say "off with his head" due to his disrespect of The SASS and her legacy (LMAO at my third person antics). However, my view on him is that he will be a early boot. And when that DOES happen, he can SUCK IT!!!

9. JohanPar - have not heard ANYTHING about him. Definietly an early boot. Sorry honey, thats how it rolls.

10. Wishin_10 - I've heard she was a good player. But I think I played a game with her and I believe I did NOT have a favourable opinion of her. We shall see if her gameplay trips my memory.

11. ratatouille99 - Heard she is strong, however, she is going to have to make some solid alliances, she might be a gonner.

12. realitytvfreak2 - Hit or miss in games. Most likely a miss.

13. tom_delonge_ava - Oh dear. Poor Tom. Last time I played with him, I really backstabbed him badly and sent him home week 1. So I feel I must somewhat root for him in return for that brutality. But, in seriousness, he might have a good shot at a end game, especially if him and Jimmy buddy up again and create a monster alliance.

So NOW to predictions, which OBV I based on practical science and theories (LOL as if. this is complete fucking guesswork.)

1st: Kyorge
2nd: Jimmy
------------
3rd: Iraheto
4th: Cindy
5th: Gizmo
6th: Tom
7th: Wishin
8th: Ratatouille
9th: JB
-----------
10th: Johan
11th: RTF
12th: Homecoming
13 th: Tehflakken
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Your sig turns me on.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

It is indeed very seductive.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:22 pm

I was so sad when I found out that the Sass didn't care about me in BB20 ;________;
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Did you worship her Sasstastic feet?
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I didn't. That's probably why.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Indeed it was. You need to worship the SASS's feet and tickle the corns.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 pm

OMW I just noticed YOUR sig, Mikayla
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 pm

It's so smexy, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:32 pm

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHASHAHHHAHHAHASHAASHASH
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:35 pm

I'll take that as a Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:37 pm

sry I was turning into a hashbrown.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Happens to the best of us
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

Quote :
I was so sad when I found out that the Sass didn't care about me in BB20 ;________;

OMIGAWD you're DIno?! I really did <3 you! I didn't want to vote you out. That was a :''( moment. I voted to keep Bubba, who ended up fucking me over later.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Bubba is hilarious <3

I was surprised you made it as far as you did, to be honest, but it was definitely impressive.
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 am

<3 Thanks. Well a lot of people didn't know that I was pretty much not going anywhere thanks to backstabbing Tom and basically jumping ship, but also retaining my BB19 ties at the same time. I was just so pissed I didn't make it further. A LOT of people were suprised that I did so well....
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:04 am

I know I was. When it was F5 with you, kathy, Oxy, chaz and swinners...I was like, I KNOW kathy and oxy are and F2. Swinners seemed kinda alone...and I was wondering where you laid in all of it.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

Tom <33333333333
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Quote :
I know I was. When it was F5 with you, kathy, Oxy, chaz and swinners...I was like, I KNOW kathy and oxy are and F2. Swinners seemed kinda alone...and I was wondering where you laid in all of it.

I was aligned with everyone except Soco, whom hated me by that point. Me and Kathy had a F2 and she kind of backstabbed that. Swinners wanted to keep me for F2 I think. Getting rid of Oxy would have been smarter for her, but she didn't sway that way. Cost her the fucking game in the end though. It was close and I couldn't vote for her haha.

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Oh, I see. Yeah, it looked intense ^__^
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm

Mikey I have some bad news and Imma be real for a minute. My mother passed away yesterday and I don't think I am going to have enough energy to blog this season up, considering I have finals now too. I would like to apologize for having to drop out. I might be following this season still, so you can leave my account up.

Once again sorry Babey <3. I think I might make a return later this year.... as a player? if you will put up with my SASS haha
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Well SASS I am sorry to hear that and focus on your real life. It is not a big deal at all. Real life always comes first. Season 5 will probably be all stars. So, we will probably see you then. Again, sorry and best wishes. Sad
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm

OMIGAWD ALLSTARS?! <3

Thanks Mikey so much and I wish the best for this series. It NEEDS to stay alive until Allstars. Oh babey you so gooood to me. <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Always, you're my SASStastic bitch<333

Infact, I think I'm gonna do my little superhero challenge myself just for fun and the hero will be based off you ^__^
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:24 am

<3 Mikey. Please.... I'm never the hero. I am always a Villianess Bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cast Assessment and Predictions    Cast Assessment and Predictions  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cast Assessment and Predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next