Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Finals

Go down 
+7
homecomingking
Nicole_Wish
Kyogre
Iraheto
ratatouille
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 pm

This will be the thread used for all Opening/Closing statements and jury questions/comments and answers/responses.

Finalists, you two may post your opening statements. The jury will not gain access to this until you do. Congratulations you two on making it to finals!
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm

First of all I'll thank the hosts, hosting is no easy gig and it takes a lot of time and effort. Second thanks to all the jurors and prejurors for making this a fun game and allowing me to play it with you. Alright I'll make this pretty short. I get it guys, I'm cocky, I'm arrogant, I'm not the nicest player around but you know what by now you should know that coming in and you should also know that I don't mean rub people the wrong way. So if I come off as mean, I'm sorry. I played this game with everything I got, I won 3 HOHs and 2 vetos, I stuck with my final 2 the whole game. I tried to help my friends out, but when it came to a point where it conflicted with other arrangements I couldn't help you and I'm sorry for that. I was my own person, I wasn't controlled by anyone. Umm what else yeah like I said this is going to be super short because if you want me to dissect my game I encourage any and every question you can think of that will help you decide who you think should win this game. Thanks.

Last edited by CaptainJimothy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Thank you. Once Rickie posts her opening, Jury will be unleashed - I mean - joining you.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Well, thank you so much to the hosts for such an epic and wonderful game. This was my first BB experience and it was just fabulous.

To my core alliance, thank you for helping me get here, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys! To the remaining jurors, this game was such a blast, filled with intensity and high energy. It wouldn't have been that way without you.

I tried to play the best that I could and in the process I did hurt a few. I won a few challenges, some I fell backwards into the win, just because of pure luck. Luck played a huge role for me.

Please ask me any questions you wish, I look forward to them. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

Jury process has begun. Jurors, you may ask questions to both Finalists and any comments you want to make.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 pm

To both Rickie & Jimmy.

Why do you deserve to win over the other person?

(I have to leave soon so I'm only posting 1 question right now)
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Iraheto wrote:
To both Rickie & Jimmy.

Why do you deserve to win over the other person?

(I have to leave soon so I'm only posting 1 question right now)

I always hate these questions cause I don't like throwing my finals partner under the bus lol but well though we were both part of the same alliance, I feel like I was the moves maker. I would risk things to make a move like when I saved Tom. Rickie thought it was a bad move but I felt like he was better for my game than Henry was. I was also never on the block, the one time I got nominated I pulled myself off with a veto so I was literally never at risk to be voted out. One thing I always say with BB games is that it's not how many challenges you win, it's what you do with the wins. In 2 of my HOHs I took out you Iraheto who I deemed as a threat and clearly you weren't in my alliance, and I also took myself to the finals with another one. The 3rd HOH I won, send Nicole home but more importantly that was during final 4 which saved me from such a risky situation. As for my vetos, I used the one to take me off the block and the other to preserve my allies noms.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Is it true you said Rickie would eat babies to win this game?
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Rickie:

Since you portrayed yourself a sweet and innocent, was that all an act? There was more manipulation from your part than with Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm

lol no not the game. That was during the HOH that Tom left on. We were talking about it and I told him that Rickie wanted him out real bad cause she couldn't trust him so she would eat babies to win that HOH comp. haha so yeah, but obviously that was an exaggeration.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Jimmy played a fantastic and near flawless game. However, I just think voting out Henry and keeping a dangerous opponent like Tom around was an impetuous move for the sake of simply making a move, to which I expressed huge concerns to the Captain. I think I was a little more focused than Jimmy about our bigger picture and so I was more about getting our core 5 to the end, of course it couldn't happen when we were pitted against each other (when Tara and I were on the block). But, I always focused on any moves that were for the advancement of our core alliance.

I also had a week of a clean sweep, Veto-HOH-Veto and was able to further advance our alliance.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Thank you for the answers. Now I have no idea who to choose.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 pm

I have a question, for Rickie.

At the beginning of this game, you asked me for an alliance and I agreed. Then all of a sudden you told me that Jimmy was going to be a part of it too. You knew that I was not in good terms with Jimmy, game-wise, since you hosted that Avengers game. And Jimmy, I am not trying to sound bitter or like, I can't move on from past game experiences, but you have to understand that it is hard for me to trust someone who repeatedly betrays me in games.

So, Rickie, if what Jimmy's opening statement says is true, then did you ask me for an alliance ONLY because you needed my vote to help YOU and JIMMY get to the end? Sounds like you already had a F2 deal with him already set when you spoke to me about that alliance.

I'll think of more questions later, but this is all I have for now.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Quote :
Rickie:

Since you portrayed yourself a sweet and innocent, was that all an act? There was more manipulation from your part than with Jimmy.

Sweet ... yes! Innocent ... at times! I try to respect everyone and be extremely kind to all (outside of games), so none of that is an act. However, inside of games, I'm a total sneaky devil ... I do a fair bit of lying, I feel this time around even though I did lie quite a bit ... I didn't go excessively out of my way to get to the end.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Quote :
I have a question, for Rickie.

At the beginning of this game, you asked me for an alliance and I agreed. Then all of a sudden you told me that Jimmy was going to be a part of it too. You knew that I was not in good terms with Jimmy, game-wise, since you hosted that Avengers game. And Jimmy, I am not trying to sound bitter or like, I can't move on from past game experiences, but you have to understand that it is hard for me to trust someone who repeatedly betrays me in games.

So, Rickie, if what Jimmy's opening statement says is true, then did you ask me for an alliance ONLY because you needed my vote to help YOU and JIMMY get to the end? Sounds like you already had a F2 deal with him already set when you spoke to me about that alliance.

I'll think of more questions later, but this is all I have for now.

I never played a game with Jimmy before, this was my first, but I approached him first for an F2. However, the minute he mentioned that he was gunning for you ... I was not about to vote you out ... so instead I needed the 2 of you to work together as oppossed to against each other. I asked you for an alliance and "pushed" that alliance onto Jimmy, so Jimmy wouldn't target you. Jimmy was my ally, but so were you. I wasn't about to vote you out and that's why I spent so much time with Jimmy persuading him to vote out Tom instead of you.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

But I am still confused a little. Was Jimmy your Final 2 partner the whole time?

Because the reason I voted to keep you over Tara, even though I didnt want to vote for either, was because I thought we had a F2 deal, and because we were going to look after each other (which you did, i think, when I was on the block). If I was mistaken about that F2 deal, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Kyogre wrote:
But I am still confused a little. Was Jimmy your Final 2 partner the whole time?

Because the reason I voted to keep you over Tara, even though I didnt want to vote for either, was because I thought we had a F2 deal, and because we were going to look after each other (which you did, i think, when I was on the block). If I was mistaken about that F2 deal, please let me know.

My original F2 deal was with Jimmy cause I approached him first before I approached you. But I know, that Jimmy can be a rebel and break free anytime, and just in case he tried, which I anticipated, so I made my F2 with you as well, just to cover my bases.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Got it, thanks.

Question for Jimmy:

Why did you choose to use your power when I was evicted? I am pretty sure everybody knew that in case of a tie, Nicole was going to keep her ally Tom over me. So the fact you used the power AND voted to evict me (even though we were in an "alliance") made my eviction sting a little more.

Also, why do you see me as a "challenge threat"? If I recall correctly, you won more challenges than I did.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 am

Well I know Nicole and Tom historically don't get along so I had the double vote and it was the very last time I could use it, so to ensure that Tom stayed I used it. Tom and I formed not an alliance but we agreed to watch each others backs until final 5. The week prior to that, he kept me off the block so it showed me he was being truthful so I returned the favor. Now I know we were part of the 5 person alliance but we didn't really talk, you know what I mean? Like I had no idea what your intentions were once we got down to 5, with Tom I truly felt like if Rickie was lying to me or whatever, I felt that Tom had my back.

You're a challenge threat because you win a lot of challenges, and yes I may have won more challenges than you did but all 3 of my HOHs were after you left lol. I've seen you win in the past, in Avengers you won a couple, in Tocantins if you recall nobody else in the game won immunity, you and I traded off. So you are good at challenges and that's why.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

I forgot about Tocantins already Laughing

Yea, we didnt really talk. I mostly talked to Rickie and Tara about the game. The reason was because Rickie told me that you were gunning for me (she told me this after Tara was evicted), and I am not really good at talking to people if I know they want me out of the game eventually Laughing

It's awkward.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah the gunning for you was pregame actually. The only reason I said that was because Avengers was fresh in my mind and I wronged you in that so in the back of my head I figured you would naturally be weary and try to come after me so I was ready for it. Though once we formed our alliance I wasn't after you at all, we were good as far as I was concerned, but then we just never talked and it got down to jury and I went with Tom.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 am

Kyogre wrote:
I forgot about Tocantins already Laughing

It's awkward.

How dare you! :p Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 am

What?? It was like, 2 years ago Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am

This is so much easier to be able to write in purple!! Love this forum! <3

Since I basically was a vote/ used during this game. I really don't care who wins.

For one I asked you Jimmy for a alliance about 2 days in.. You flat out said no. That stung cause I actually wanted to make an alliance work with you. But whatever you got to the finals with your f2 as it seems. Congrats. Who didn't see that happening? No one...

Rickie on the other hand, we approached eachother... We were cool until you were up against Tara. Then I was honest and said you were leaving, which thanks to Henry that didn't happen. You owe Henry a BIG thank you!! Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Alright with that out of my mind, its questioning time!!

To Jimmy:

1. Who was your original f5 if it were to happen?
2. Who were your bigger targets you wanted out of the game? And did you get them out when you wanted to...
3. Why did you start talking to me knowing that I was no help?
4. Is there anything you regret in this game?
5. Give each juror a POSITIVE word about their game play? One word only.

To Rickie:

1. Who was your original f5 if it were to happen?
2. Who were your bigger targets you wanted out of the game? And did you get them out when you wanted...
3. If I said yes to working with you after you stayed, where would I be sitting?
4. Is there something you'd change in this game if you could?
5. Give each juror a POSITIVE word about their game play? One word only.

Thanks, and I want you both to be honest. I will know if you lie to me, so don't try it.

Also congrats on making f2, not that I didn't see this happening. Smile

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

Thank you, and the forum loves you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Finals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Finals
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: