Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Finals

Go down 
+7
homecomingking
Nicole_Wish
Kyogre
Iraheto
ratatouille
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole_Wish

The Finals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 am

I know it does!! I love you

Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 am

Nicole_Wish wrote:

1. Who was your original f5 if it were to happen?
2. Who were your bigger targets you wanted out of the game? And did you get them out when you wanted to...
3. Why did you start talking to me knowing that I was no help?
4. Is there anything you regret in this game?
5. Give each juror a POSITIVE word about their game play? One word only.

[/color]

1. Nicole when you asked for an alliance, I'm sorry I hurt you but I said no because I already had a 5 person alliance and a deal to watch Toms back until final 5. I wasn't going to over commit myself, which would of hurt you more down the road had I said yes. My original final would of been the alliance of 5 (Me, RJ, Hen, Cin, Lace) or 4 of us and Tom. I knew odds were that the 5 of us were not gonna be the final 5 so it allowed me to make that deal with Tom. Now of course I didn't think I'd have to pick between Tom and an alliance member but hey things don't always go your way.

2. HCGK and Iraheto. I know they have the ability to win challenges and they were not working with me, so of course I wanted them out. Mark left right on time, and so did Iraheto. I would of liked Iraheto out earlier because I thought he would of won an HOH but my alliance members were not willing to put him up early, which is fair.

3. You weren't no help. You could of helped me, possibly. The challenge where we saw jury quotes was eye opening because of the quote about Rickie offering everyone final 2 deals or however the quote went. After I saw that I was like oh crap I need to make some relationships in case shes playing me.

4. I wanna say I regret my attitude, but then again that's just me and my competitiveness. Did I need to call Iraheto a slimeball? No probably not. Did I need to go off on you? Of course not. Things like that I regret. Game wise I don't regret anything, because not only did I make it to the end, I was able to bring my final 2 partner.

5. Henry - honest
nicole - survivor
iraheto - consistent
lacey - strategic
cindy - smart
tom - fighter
mark - Reliable
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:17 am

Why am I listed as survivor? I have not won a survivor game...

And so knowing that I made f4 with none of you knowing that I'd get there. What was your 'guys' plans to get me out? I seem to stay longer than intended. Not my fault things usually work in my favor sometimes.

But when I won HOH, you knew I'd put you up... But I felt like I didnt win anything out of that hoh to be honest. Since you all had stupid gifts that helped you in your favor.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 am

Quote :
Rickie on the other hand, we approached eachother... We were cool until you were up against Tara. Then I was honest and said you were leaving, which thanks to Henry that didn't happen. You owe Henry a BIG thank you!! Otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Alright with that out of my mind, its questioning time!!
1. Who was your original f5 if it were to happen?
2. Who were your bigger targets you wanted out of the game? And did you get them out when you wanted...
3. If I said yes to working with you after you stayed, where would I be sitting?
4. Is there something you'd change in this game if you could?
5. Give each juror a POSITIVE word about their game play? One word only.

My core alliance is a huge reason why I'm here and Henry saved me big time!

1. Jimmy/Henry/Lacey/Tara & Me

2. Tom and Mark ... I was HOH twice and I got my biggest threats out each time.

3. Number 5 ... cause after Tara was voted out ... Henry/Jimmy//Lacey were still in the game and I had to stay true to them.

4. I wouldn't have contacted so many people to ask them to save me in Round 1, when I was on the block. It opened up too many lines of communication.

5. Mark:Crafty; Tara:Genuine; Henry: Huggable; Iraheto:Stealthy; Tom: Smooth; Nicole:Carefree; Lacey: Diamondesque;
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:21 am

Because you weren't supposed to get that far and you kept surviving the block.

There wasn't really a plan to get you out, especially since it was final 4 when only the veto holder votes.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:27 am

lol, no I meant was there even a plan early on to get me out...

And have none of you realized I "survive" further than I should cause none of you think I'm a threat. Works in my favor sometimes. But I find it irritating that you all find me stupid and weak.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:34 am

No but there wasn't really a set plan to get anybody out.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:41 am

Well congrats on making f2 with just winging it!

So since Mikey/Dino know that I don't like these stupid gifts, what did the ones who won one, get??
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 am

I won an advantage in the 2nd HOH
I won the double vote

Lacey won like 3 of them

Cindy won one
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:53 am

Thats also a general question I should say. lol I wanna know what the gifts were...

And I thought the gifts before the game started was for not one person to get so many. Thats how it should of been... So lacey won 3 during that stupid mini game thing?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:56 am

I don't remember what they were.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:58 am

Tara received one.
Jimmy received two.
Lacey received two.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 am

lol, thats ok she can answer... Or let me know privately.

So you told each other what gifts you got??
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 am

Yeah mikey, all 3 were on that "side of the alliance". Not fair. In my eyes, where I was on the other side, and not having at least a chance to use a stupid gift to fight to get to the end.

But this will be over of me being pissed about it after the game is over with. I'll be fine, just right now, sucks knowing I had no chance of getting to the end.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:05 am

We knew, yes. Or at least I knew.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:10 am

The gifts/challenges were not geared towards any particular players. In fact, I waited until there was nobody else was on each time to post the challenges to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 am

Kay well I'm done now. I may have something else to say or ask later... But right now I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 am

Then how did "only those 3" get them...

Whether it was fair, it should of been that once they won one, they were done. To me it would of made for a better game. Guess you had your mind set on a one alliance win... JK but thats what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 am

Lacey and Jimmy and Tara were the ones to get gifts because they were the ones to check in frequently.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:39 am

While I was at work... See my dilemma here. If I didn't have to work, I would of had a chance to at least try for a gift...

Plus given if they "checked in" I'm sure there were others who tried. But didn't cause they are probably faster....

Cause when I got home, I was able to do one gift, but since I came at the end, for the last gift which idk what that would of been. But I'm guessing one of them won it, and I could of had a chance if it was they couldn't win more then one...

Back to top Go down
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:48 am

To Jimmy: I saw in the goodbye statement that you voted out Henry because he put up JB INSTEAD of Javi and I? What on earth was that? I only tried to target you because I found out that I was a target myself and when Javi's name was mentioned alongside mine, the finger pointed back at you. What hurt even more was that in the beginning of the game, I was actually willing to work with you.

To Rickie: You made it TOO obvious that you were in that alliance with Jimmy when you put up Javi and I and then picked Jimmy of all people to play in the veto. Did you really think that I was going to believe the "we didn't talk" comment you made in the HOH speech in that attempt to cover up your alliance?

Sorry, but at this point, my vote won't be so much for somebody to win as it will be for the other person to lose. So, my question is the same as someone already asked. Why should I even vote for you?
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:47 pm

That comment was not the reason I voted out Henry. I said that to just show him that I thought he wasted his HOH by getting out someone who couldn't hurt our majority alliance, I wanted for you two to go up because you were legit threats and JB was nothing. I thought he played it safe.

Again this is similar to Nicole situation. She wanted to work with me and I said no. Same with you, I didn't offer you anything because I already had that 5 person alliance and my deal with Tom so I wasn't going to offer you anything because ultimately I wouldn't of been able to help. Sorry I hurt you, but it's better than if I lied to you and then just back stabbed you in the end.

Is that final question for both of us? I'll just answer. You should vote for me because I played a very good game. I formed my alliances and tried to stick to them as best as I could. I offer one final two deal, and honored it until the end. I won challenges, I played the game hard.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Who still has to ask a question or comment?

I wanna get this over with.
Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm

I read all the Q's and comments so far. My first comment is to the jury. Honestly, I'm not seeing too much bitterness, which is good. There is no reason to be bitter when I told you all what their alliance was on about day 3, but no one bothered to help me break it up. I tried, but then they had gifts. That's the luck of the draw.

To Jimmy, I'm never one to publicly tout one finalist, but I don't have much bad to say about your game. I think you and I played almost the same game, except you had an alliance early on, and I just waited in the reeds.

My questions to you are:

1. Tell me your honest opinion of my game in as much detail as you can. Try to include these things; how hard you thought i was playing, how much i knew about what was going on as the game went along, what good and bad moves i made, etc.

2. Complete this sentence for each of the jurors:

The reason _______________ is on the jury and did not make the final 2 is........

*Try to make them all different reasons. No repeats.

3. We had extensive convos about why you could not beat Rickie in f2. Why should I give you my vote when I see it as bad strategy for choosing to follow through with that? I do not want to hear that you were just honoring a deal, because I know you as a player, and you would break most deals if they decreased your odds or winning.

4. If there were no "gifts" in this game, who do you believe would be f2?

5. Please tell me what you do for a living. If you are a student, tell me about what you are studying and what you want to be after that. If you are working, please tell me about the education process you went through. Also, please tell me one very rewarding and one very negative experience you have had in your profession/schooling.

Rickie,

You never talked to me in this game, except when I initiated it. This implies that despite you always saying we should play a game together, you don't really want to work with me when the chance arises.

I showed trust in you a few weeks in by telling you about something I had heard and what my plan of action was. You listened, and then proceeded to do the opposite with your HOH powers after that.

When you effectively eliminated me, you did it under the pretense that I was the one who didn't want to work with you. Can you please justify this behavior after now admitting that you formed a day one alliance without me, and knowing that I trusted you with info that you used against me?

Also, please elaborate on why you chose at least 4 other people as allies over me.

That was sort of one big comment with Q's in it. So here are more distinct Q's for Rickie:

1. Complete this sentence for each of the jurors:

The reason _______________ is on the jury and did not make the final 2 is........

*Try to make them all different reasons. No repeats.

2. Please tell me about what a typical day in your profession entails. Please tell me about the education process you went through. Also, please tell me one very rewarding and one very negative experience you have had in your profession.

3. I have now heard about your f2 with Jimmy and with Henry. Tara was the one who made the infamous quote, "Rickie can't make a f2 with everyone." So please tell me, how many f2 deals did you make, whether they were serious or not.

4. Please tell me 5 accomplishments in your life that you are proud of.

5. Now that you have played both BB and Survivor, tell me which game you think is better. Also, what traits are required to succeed in Survivor? Are different traits required to win at BB?

Thank you both. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Those are very good questions Tom, they might actually help me decide who I'm voting for.

Cause at this point, I'd rather not vote for either one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Finals   The Finals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Finals
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: