Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eviction Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 pm

1. Hello, Lacey. Were you surprised Jimmy took Rickie over you?

2. Why do you feel like you were evicted?

3. If you had won the final HoH who would you have taken?

4. Who were you closest to in the game?

5. If asked, would you come back for an All-Stars season?

6. Do you have any final words for Rickie/Jimmy?

(Please answer in this thread.)

Thank you for playing, Lacey.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Oh no...., I was hoping to never see an "Eviction Interview" under my name. But, it was a great game! Kudos to the amazing hosts, Smile.

1. Hello, Lacey. Were you surprised Jimmy took Rickie over you?
I'm not too surprised. Jimmy and I had a "Hunger Games" deal from the start and I believe we agreed on going to the Final 3 at the most. I'd learned from Rickie that her and Jimmy had a final 2 when she offered one to me. Deep down, I'm not surprised. Jimmy stuck with his first choice and I respect that. They make a good Final 2.

2. Why do you feel like you were evicted?
I feel like I was evicted because I didn't instantly approach Jimmy/Rickie about a Final 2 and kind of dragged my feet with this. They already formed one and it would have been difficult to break. Ultimately, I would have felt guilty if I had gone to the Final 2 because I tried to pull the "Hunger Games" alliance out when Jimmy won the Head of Household. Looking back, I was very underhanded about doing that and trying to tempt him. I'm glad that he stuck to his guns and took Rickie. Am I disappointed that I'm not there? Yes, but it's a proud disappointment..., if that makes sense.

3. If you had won the final HoH who would you have taken?
I would have taken Rickie. I feel like we get along great (inside and outside of games) and I had been loyal with her since the start. It would have been a close call, but the nail in Jimmy's coffin would have been the "Henry" vote, where he flipped and voted out Henry. That would have cost him his final 2 spot if I would have won the Head of Household.

4. Who were you closest to in the game?
This is a tough one. I started off really active and then got caught up in work, so I didn't talk with too many during the game. I feel, if I had to chose someone, it'd be Rickie. She always kept me in the loop, we worked some of the challenges together, it was a fun relationship and a good time.

5. If asked, would you come back for an All-Stars season?
I would gladly come back for an All-Stars season! That'd be amazing. Just a "for-your-information" (FYI), I loved your challenges. They were unique and creative. I hadn't alot of them before and it played into different strengths, rather than all speed or all creativity. It was an even mix and I enjoyed it alot.

6. Do you have any final words for Rickie/Jimmy?
I guess my only words to Rickie and Jimmy are good luck to the both of you! I have no idea who I'm voting for and I'm answering this before I switch and look at the Finals thread. I'm imagining this will be a close game. To be it can't be a 3.5/3.5 tie, lol! Congrats you two!

(Please answer in this thread.)

Thank you for playing, Lacey.

Thanks for having me! It was a blast. Let me know if you ever need an additional co-host, Smile. I'd love to help!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Thank you, Lacey. It was great having you, and I will definitely keep you in the front of my mind for next season co-host wise! ^___^ Glad you enjoyed the game.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview
Page 1 of 1