Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eviction Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 pm

1. Hello, Javi. Were you surprised by your fellow houseguests voting you out over Nicole?

2. Why do you feel like you were targeted?

3. Who do you blame for your leaving/who you rooting against?

4. Who are you now rooting for to win in the game?

5. If asked, would you come back for an All-Stars season?

6. Do you have any final words for the people left in the game?

(Please answer in this thread.)

Thank you for playing, Javier.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Iraheto

Iraheto

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

1. Hello, Javi. Were you surprised by your fellow houseguests voting you out over Nicole? I was surprised by Tom. I knew I didn't have Rickie's vote, and there was a 50/50 with Lacey's vote but wow Tom. Way to show your true colors buddy. Especially after I saved you the previous round.

2. Why do you feel like you were targeted? Because Jimmy is a little drama queen who brought beef from another forum into this game. Seriously when the game started I got PM's from people saying Jimmy was telling everyone to vote for me. How lame.

3. Who do you blame for your leaving/who you rooting against? I blame leaving on myself mostly because I didn't win HOH or Veto. Simple as that. Haha like I said before, Jimmy, I think its clear you won't win. Rickie, lets be honest, you play the nice girl role but you're quick to back stab. Thats the truth.

4. Who are you now rooting for to win in the game? NICOLE!!! <3 I've always rooted for Nicole to win from the start. She has a shot but who knows. I see Rickie winning it all, for some reason. Sorry Tom, but if you're in the final with Tom & Rickie I might actually vote for Rickie to win. At least I sort of knew where I stood with her. You just jump bandwagons with Jimmy to save your ass.

5. If asked, would you come back for an All-Stars season? Maybe, I'm started summer college next month so idk. This was a fun game though but it would also depend on who's in the game.

6. Do you have any final words for the people left in the game? May the best bitch win.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Go H-town!
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 am

I got this drank in ma cup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview
Page 1 of 1