Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mikey feel free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 pm

to continue your hunger games ratings here. you can c/p them to the forum lol but i enjoyed them and i might of been one of the only viewers anyway
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

lmao well thanks. You and Nicole and Mark were my loyal fans. Well, I will be writing my final thoughts on the book here. It will be a little bit since there will be a lot to say and I am catching up with an old friend from the games board. But thanks <3
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 pm

sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Alrighty. Wow. So much to say, but I should have this posted by 9:30 your time
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:08 pm

here's a small sample.

So, I
know Marvel and Rue died, which is kind of sad, but this is how I see
it. Marvel left with a bang because even though his name was never
said in the book, he killed Rue – Kuntniss's funsized
companion/ally – and by doing so, sealed his own fate. It's almost
poetic in a way. So, now we are down to 6. We have Cato, Clove,
Peeta, Kuntniss, Thresh and Foxface.

I
love Clove, Cato, Peeta and Foxface. Tresh never showed up and
Kuntniss gets her name for a reason.

Blah,
blah, blah a lot of boring shit with Kuntniss finding Peeta and
helping heal him and faking the romance and blah, blah, blah. She
doesn't deserve him. Cutting to the good shit, and my favorite scene
in the book:

The
backpack grabbing scene at the cornucopia. Foxface is swift and pulls
a fast one, grabbing her bag and getting the hell out of dodge. She
is incredibly smart and sneaky and is very awesome. I can appreciate
that very much. Then next goes Kuntniss, only it doesn't quite work
the way she planned. With one flick, Clove nails a knife into her
forehead and charges at her like a bear and bangs her ass to the
ground. She then mocks her and teases her, playing with her almost
like a cat does a mouse. Playfully torturing her before getting tired
and eating the mouse. She is ruthless and I love it. But she has such
an air of confidence and just the right amount of bitchiness to
balance it out. Cocky and smart, she knows what she is doing. Well,
she was until Thresh throws her around like a ragdoll, calls her out
on her shit and smashes her head in with a rock. Until then she was
kicking some major Kuntniss ass. Clove officially becomes my #1.
(Which changes in Book 2)

I
just admire Clove so much. It's like looking into the mirror. Had
Cato not been so far away, he would have been right there, protecting
and serving her. Like a little minion. Really a partner but
apparently the movie disagrees – but in the movie they change what
could have been an epic battle so fuck them – will bring that up
soon). I connected with her in a way that I didn't think I would with
anybody in the book. She is sadistic, but in a playful, cruel,
bitchy, superior manner and it is so like me that I can't deny I
almost considered changing my pic to her I.D. Card.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:11 pm

fuck u word, last time I copy and paste shit.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 pm

awesome! clove is a hellion thats for sure. in the book it almost makes me wonder how much her and cato were romancing.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm

I think there was something going on between them. The way she called for him and the desperation in his voice. Then the way he went after Thresh. She was by far the best, very dominating and I like that. Hawtness. Speaking of Thresh and Cato though, I was most annoyed to find out that in the movie they change up Thresh's death scene. They could have had an epic battle scene with fighting, slashing, spearing, fist fighting. But no - they chose to go with something really lame - based off wikipedia showed me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:41 am

I was also highly disappointed with Foxface's death. I mean, it's very ironic and amusing in an eerie sense. However, they really build her up for her sneakiness and that is what kills her by underestimating the lack of intellect of the other players so I can see how it's poetic. I just would have liked to have seen what she would be like if she had to battle.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 am

I know we didn't even get to see what happened to poor Thresh. As for Foxface, I applaud her survival skills but egh she was kinda just blah to me.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

Well, I'm just so annoyed with Thresh I don't know what else to say. It was too 'young-adult' for me. Wit Foxface, I like how she was easy for Kuntniss to forget and then she would pop up and she let it be known about the bombs, which set off a chain of events: the explosion, the deafness, the separation between Kuntniss and Rue - which later killed her, the showing of how psycho Cato is, the killing of the male tribute from district 3, etc. Without Kuntniss figuring it out by how Foxface reacted to slipping, everything would have changed.

I found her part where she was laughing gleefully over the explosion hilarious actually. She had a lot of intelligence, I just wish we saw it more with maybe her setting a trap or something.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:28 am

I also was not big on the whole "muttation" thing. They were basically werewolves of the dead tributes who attack Cato and then Kuntniss has mercy on him and does him in. It was another shot to have a real epic showdown. I don't know why they kept avoiding have a real showdown/battle.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 pm

So I am exhausted. Up until 6am with Catching Fire - not really because of that, mostly because I had a little virus that I was getting rid of and it took forever. Anyways, so getting a good chunk - or like 7 chapters or something - done, I was most pleased to find another character to fight to be my #1: President Snow. The way he talks is exactly like me. In real life. Talking with eloquence and class, but always with a condescending and superior, if not a little threatening, manner. <33
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:49 pm

ew @ Pres Snow. Donald Sutherland is great as him in the movie though. Especially the scene where he is threatening Seneca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMtIUr3vd5k

They changed it a little in the final version which is better but yeah

Some awesome quotes.

Seneca Crane: I mean, everyone loves a good underdog!
President Snow: I don't.

Then theres another one where hes like "I like you seneca, dont make me have to do something.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 pm

What? That doesn't sound anything like he does in the book. HMPH. I am not pleased with this, not that it matters what I think anyways but whatevs. So, they include a little bit with Seneca and Snow, but they didn't keep in the battle between Thresh and Cato? I will never understand Hollywood. I get it, let's keep it pg-13, but it would have been so much better I'm sure as rated R.

I hate seeing film/tv adaptions of shows usually because of all the changes. Yes, it's semi-necessary but still annoying. Like PLL did a total overhaul with the show and I still like it because it chose to differ almost with everything. However, like with Gossip Girl, it wanted to maintain a good chunk of the books but to have all these weird plots that don't work if you ask me.

Watching that clip over, he sounds ragged and gasping for air like he is ready to croak. His body and face is meant to look a way after numerous plastic surgeries but he looks decrepit and hobo-ish. But I'm asking for too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mikey feel free Empty
PostSubject: Re: mikey feel free   mikey feel free Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mikey feel free
Page 1 of 1