Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)

Go down 
+4
Kyogre
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
xsourxgumxrocksx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

*tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Empty
PostSubject: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 pm

I am so jealous because Mikey's was much longer than mine and I didn't include anything for him </3 However, I am going to do his eventually, maybe in his next season of Survivor and/or Big Brother when I win, so this would be redundant (Mikey <3 xoxo). Mine is more focused on this particular game so yeah, that explains why it's shorter than Mikayla's. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy! All of you contributed to such an awesome season that I was proud to be a part of (even though lol, I barely did challenges and the ones I did, yall hated <3333). Without further adieu...

here are your amazing shoutouts (and none for Seamus ;______Wink

homecomingguardking came into this game on the wrong side of the numbers, but that did not stop him from fighting hard in this game. He quickly figured out that there was a majority alliance that he was not a part of and sought out potential cracks. Though he was unsuccessful, his departure triggered the awareness that the rest of the house needed in order to realize that if they did not start scheming, they would be evicted soon.

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX played a solid game early on. Winning the second Head of Household competition, she began playing the game by nominating newbie JohanPar, whom had previously won the HoH and veto competitions. This was a key move in her game play because he had targeted someone in her core alliance so she removed a threat early on, allowing her alliance to gain momentum. During the week of her eviction, the race was close as she was barely evicted by a 3-2 vote, sending waves throughout the house.

kyogre123 had one of the most complex alliances in the game, being not only aligned to ratatouille99, one of his good friends, but also CaptainJimmy18, someone he had game issues with. Initially this group alliance would hold their own, but the power shifted upon Wishin_10's reign as HoH. Ultimately the use of the Diamond Power of Veto sealed his fate as he was pitted against tom_delonge_ava, and Jimmy's vote doubler caused him to be evicted in another close vote.

Iraheto did surprisingly well in this game, lasting the longest time in the game without winning a single competition. This is not to say he was not playing the game, but Iraheto continued to fight to keep himself off of the block, only being nominated once previously in the fourth week. One of the biggest obstacles he had to overcome was the target that CaptainJimmy18 placed on his back early on, stemming from extra-game affairs. Despite this adversity, Iraheto managed to come off as a threat to win the game and was ultimately evicted because of it.

tom_delonge_ava started the game off pretty under the radar, but there was never a single moment where he stopped turning his gears. He knew where to make alliances, knew when to break them , knew when to win competitions, when not to win them, etc. Not only did he use his charm to win over some of the newbie players, but he even managed to have a good relationship with his frenemy CaptainJimmy18. Despite being one of the most seasoned players not in the majority alliance of five, he knew that he had to make deals with them that they could commit to without coming off as manipulative or aggressive, and this is the quality that allowed him to last this long without forming a single "final 2" alliance that he could not keep.

Wishin_10 played an unconventional game in the sense that she was on the block a good four times and only had two votes cast against her, though it only took one to finally evict her. She was also the Head of Household during the week the Diamond Power of Veto was used, being immune from its devastating effects. She also managed to win over our hearts with her hilarious posts on the various threads that have kept us, the hosts, entertained. She claims that she is not a threat and says that people take her far because she’s inadequate, but this could not be further than the truth; in fact, over the past few months, she has managed to get quite far in games as a result of her mild personality. Behind that purple smile (we assume it’s purple xoxo) is a sneaky little devil who will play the game with not only her mind, but with her heart as well.

Gizmo44 certainly came into this game as somewhat of an underdog because even though she’s been around these boards for a while, she has a reputation of being such a skilled social and physical player. Nonetheless, it didn’t take long for her to gain the trust of a tight group of allies and she was able to find security quickly. One interesting thing about her gameplay is that she joined an alliance knowing that she was not the top of the totem pole, but she had the plausible belief that there would be small cracks in the alliance that she could use to advance herself further in the game. Despite not winning any Head of Household competitions, she cemented her status as a threat in this game by winning two Veto competitions and using the Diamond Power of Veto to save herself from the chopping block, making her quite the force to be reckoned with.

CaptainJimmy18 played the ultimate villain role in this game, or did he? The captain was part of a majority alliance that was able to dominate most of the game, and not only did he secure himself in the majority, but he was able to keep himself on good terms with the minority (for the most part). He formed a deal with frenemy tom_delonge_ava that allowed him to advance in the game without having a huge target on his back. In fact, he has the prestige of never being on the block post-veto. The only time he had been on the block, he saved himself with the veto. He was ruthless, he was bad, he was the Big Jeff of the season, not afraid to be brutally honest (Wishin_10 had asked him if he’d work with her and he flat out said no). He was a pleasure to host to because he was strategic from the very beginning, very rarely having to legitimately worry about his fate in the game.

ratatouille99 simply wowed us all with her social and strategic skills in this game. From being the first person nominated to being the first place competitor of the season, ratatouille99 has a lot to be bragging about. Being put on the block early on started turning the gears in her head as she began to approaching others to stick around longer in the game. She is also tied with Wishin_10 for most times being on the block, receiving only three votes cast against her the four times she was vulnerable. Her risky strategy of creating three “final two” deals had some backlash upon her arrival in the finals, but she was able to back up her game template by winning four of the seven juror votes in the end, being the winner of Mikey’s Big Brother II.

Last edited by xsourxgumxrocksx on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

*tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh my! And none for Mikey Wieners. </3
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Mikey's weiner?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 pm

No, like Gretchen
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:45 pm

I never understood the none for gretchen weiners thing.

gretchen weiners was the best looking of the plastics.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Mikey is such an awesome person surprisingly. I remember we first hated each other’s guts mostly because I thought he was literally a Mike Jones person (I HATE that dude) so I was rolling my eyes when I first saw his username anyway. Plus, wtf, that was a long name and I hated typing all that whenever I voted him out or something. Then he changed his name to Mikey so it was much easier to turn on him <3 We joined a few games where he hated me and I didn’t really know/care about him so I tried putting the target on him (such as in Galapagos xoxo) and I thought it was pretty easy to get him out but then he started to actually get a personality and attack me and I was so afraid that I cried for hours at a time. We had a rocky relationship in Honduras because he thought I orchestrated his blindside, even though I was trying to get Seamus out before the Tominator played an idol -_-. Fast forward some games, and then we totes kick ass in Mark’s game even though we started on two diff tribes. At first I was reluctant about aligning with him, mostly because sometimes he likes to overalign (*cough* Phuket *cough*) but then again, so did I so we were two peas in a pod. When you have a goddess mindset like Mikey and I, you are either going to eat each other like Chronos and his fat twin Ursula, or you are going to be BFFs like Narcissus and his reflection. Obviously I didn’t wanna argue with him so I was like, why not? I told him everything about my gameplay (except me giving JB the idol because lol, that was such a terrible decision on my part and I was ASHAMED of even doing that). So then it was even more epic when we made the final two and even though we both felt bad for beating out Johan in the final challenge (btw, as a tip to yall, keep posting quotas in mind xoxo), we knew it was the next step to reaching our nirvana as a power duo (lol not really but we know someone is going to assume from now on that we are going to align in every game… haters. You too leprechaun). This game was a blast to be a part of and Mikey was so professional the entire time. He was organized and knew wtf he was talking about me, unlike me who was kinda bumbling around like a drunk sorority girl in a horror movie. He may have his haters (Neil, Swinners, that’s about it? lulz) but he’s such a badass that it’s hard to think that there AREN’T haters. Anyway, cheers to another successful season.

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm

In the movie, there are candy cane grams sent out and Gretchen is very insecure and Cady makes to so that she receives one(cady, sent to herself pretending to be regina) and Gretchen worries because she thinks regina hates her. And when Damian comes in to deliver the grams dressed as santa cause he's a fat fuck, and he is in on the plan, he is like "Two for taylor whatsherface, 4 for you glenn coco, u go glenn coco, 1 for caddy heron." Gretchen is like, "Uh -" and he cuts her off, saying "and none for gretchen wieners"
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Mikey wrote:
In the movie, there are candy cane grams sent out and Gretchen is very insecure and Cady makes to so that she receives one(cady, sent to herself pretending to be regina) and Gretchen worries because she thinks regina hates her. And when Damian comes in to deliver the grams dressed as santa cause he's a fat fuck, and he is in on the plan, he is like "Two for taylor whatsherface, 4 for you glenn coco, u go glenn coco, 1 for caddy heron." Gretchen is like, "Uh -" and he cuts her off, saying "and none for gretchen wieners"

and none for Gretchens Weiners, BYE!
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Mean Girls is certainly in my top five movies. Nothing beats it, especially since it was back before Lindsay became not-Lindsay...

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 pm

OMW John, I just got to read this now. <333X1000
Back to top Go down
JohanPar

JohanPar

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:23 pm

xsourxgumxrocksx wrote:
So then it was even more epic when we made the final two and even though we both felt bad for beating out Johan in the final challenge (btw, as a tip to yall, keep posting quotas in mind xoxo)

Awww.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:27 pm

<3333
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 pm

You read me well. Spank you John!!
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:01 am

Aww thank you Dino! <3

And still don't see how I'm a threat. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)   *tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*tear* Mikey's is longer but he's just a jealous Oola (Mikey, I added your section)
Page 1 of 1