Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winner vote

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyogre

Kyogre

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Winner vote 2zpv9fs
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Anyway, this is what I think so far based on their answers:

Jimmy is owning up to his actions, even if they make him look like Hitler (his words, not mine). Rickie is not. I feel like Rickie is not being truthful with her answers, she's being too sweet and she doesnt have to be. Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Ok so my vote:

This is a very difficult vote, believe it or not. Jimmy did wrong me in this game, big time, but he also played the game, and he played it good. He was loyal to his final 2 partner even if that wasnt me. But he also has this way of playing that I don't understand. He backstabs people and then expects everything to be ok. I know it's just a game and I should get over it, but he does it to me in every game we play together.

Rickie, on the other hand, did no wrong to me in this game whatsoever. She is a sweet, nice, very strategic player. She played a TERRIFIC social game and physical game. She was also very strategic, but I don't think I will understand why people need to make so many final 2 deals. Stick with one, please. Also, she was too nice in the final tribal council. I guess that's ok, but it makes people wonder if that's who she really is as a person, or if she is just being nice to get some votes.

With that said, I think they both played a great game, they both deserve to win, but only one can win. My vote goes to:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 am

LOL at me calling it final tribal council Laughing
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:35 am

I wonder wtf we are supposed to call it anyway. I always hated using "finals" by itself.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:37 am

IKNOWRITE

We should ask the Chenbot.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 am

It's called the Jury Questioning, no?

Then they vote live.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Winner vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winner vote   Winner vote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winner vote
Page 1 of 1