Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Empty
PostSubject: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 pm

Alright, well, first off, let me just describe the title of this confessional. I am afraid that I'm going to try and play like Coach would, with honor and integrity, considering whenever I'm about to do something hard or difficult, I kind of do the dragon slayer pose, with the fists and the arms. But, besides that, I'm going to try to be honest. The only trouble is that being completely honest in a spool of lies (Howie Gordon reference) game is that people could exploit that information.

Now that I've pretty much covered that, let me get down to my game plan. It appears that I have settled in with a group of 5 people. It's me, Jimmy, Henry, Rickie, and Cindy. I mean, right off the bat, I really enjoy their company. But, it's like the Hunger Games. I want to make an alliance with people to survive, but if I had do wield a "metaphorical" knife against Cindy, Jimmy, or Henry (the 3 Y's), they'd butcher me like Gordon Ramsay. So, I have to be wearily. Case in point, I'm not going to tell anyone about my Diamond Power of Veto. It's too risky and just like an idol, I don't want to be nominated and forced to play it.

Therefore, that's why I had to tell a fib to Jimmy. I wasn't going to be able to pass off not winning anything, so I told him my second prize, the spy vote thing. I then said that the first gift was just a dud, like a random prize that was useless and was randomly assigned to the mini-challenges and it happened to be challenge 1. I don't know if he believed it or not. If he's telling the truth to me, he should have a 2 minute or something head start on the 2nd HoH and then he'll get two votes at some point. We also talked about honesty, which is where the Coach quote came into play.

Lastly, I continue to talk "cheese" with the one gentleman. I'm still a little perplexed with that. I've also made contact with Nicole and I believe that I'm solid with her and with Tom, I might try to bring us all together. However, since I am spreading myself thin, so to say, with getting chummy with people, I'm afraid I might have to start an operation. I don't want to reveal the operation yet..., but it'll depend on how things pan out to start. I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Thanks for the mini-challenges! They were a blast and I'll talk to you guys soon!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Thank you, Lacey. We love confessionals and we love when players love our challenges almost as much. Keep filling us in on the juice<3
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am

gj on winning your prizes Lacey gurl <3
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 am

Thanks, John! And I'll keep the details coming, Mikey!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Don't fear. I'm going to give a recap and my thoughts on the events so far. I've just been swamped and can't do it tonight. Expect it tomorrow though. And, I have the challenges so far! You guys are really creative!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing   I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Just Like Coach...and that's not a good thing
Page 1 of 1