Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entry #4 - One Week Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homecomingking

Entry #4 - One Week Good Empty
PostSubject: Entry #4 - One Week Good   Entry #4 - One Week Good Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Tonight, Demyx (Johan) beat out Xemnas (Henry) and won the HOH Challenge. Demyx hasn't been too bad thus far, so that's good.

I was doing a lot of juggling with tonight's challenge. Bad way to start off the season, if you know what I mean. Nevertheless, Demyx had a pretty understandable route of nomination, so that's cool. At least it wasn't me. What a Face

The 2 nominees are Marluxia (ratatouille) and Larxene (RTF). Well, in the actual game, didn't I get killed by Axel to protect my research from being used by Marluxia or something like that? If so, then I'll probably vote Marluxia out. If I win Veto, I'll keep the nominations the same.

Roxas has been pretty funny with his wording in tonight's challenge. I mean, "Samurai Pizza Cats"? I was laughing my ass off at that. Of course, I also put down Mushu, so it's not like I'm much better or anything.

By the way, where the hell was Xaldin this time? I might've missed him, but he's becoming so hot and cold it's not even funny. Did I give him a cold with my Frozen Pride again? Eh, he'll live. It's not like Organization XIII dies from common colds anyway.

All right. Oh, would you look at the time? My Ice Sculpting Class is getting ready to begin. See ya!

Vexen
Back to top Go down

Entry #4 - One Week Good
Page 1 of 1