Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyogre

Kyogre

Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Empty
PostSubject: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 pm

that shes not going to put me up for nomination. yay!

Ugh this challenge was good (way better than yesterday's, mmhmm), and im not lying, I finished it in about 7 minutes, but I got stuck with the Mr. Bean gif. It was so hard cuz I saw a movie called Mr.Bean show up in the results, then another one called Bean, then another one called Mr. Bean's Holiday. I didnt know which one to pick, lmao.

Anyway, I hope Tara nominates Nicole and tehflakkin. I dont trust them.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:59 pm

lol@yesterday</3

D-
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:02 pm

I'll give you a D+, for effort.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 pm

What score do I get for both my challenges?
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Colors Challenge: A-
7 deadly sins: A
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:26 pm

yey!
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 am

Superheroes Challenge-C+

Cute idea, but I already know I am going to lose if Tom makes his hermaphrodite houseguest from BB19 a superhero.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 pm

A what?! Umm...kids do NOT want to read about hermies and I'm sure their parents don't either...
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:03 am

You don't trust me Henry? lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long   Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tara said-more characters to make the stupid title 10 characters long
Page 1 of 1