Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Empty
PostSubject: Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]   Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Well, even though it's not the weekend, I'm going to start pre-gaming. I mean the game, not alcohol, lol. But, anyway, I figured that I would go ahead and give my updates of the game and what I've been able to figure out/work with so far. So, below are my thoughts about the cast members.

1. kyogre123 - A solid player. He's great in challenges and can be loyal. I'm wearily to align with him, since he remarked in the Avengers game that he can't trust me in any more games. We'll see. I've been talking with Cindy and it looks like it might be a solid group of Cindy, Rickie, Henry, and I. We'll see though.

2. CaptainJimmy18 - I'm not sure where I stand with him. He's a huge challenge threat, hands down. He seems to be hard to beat in the finals and he'd probably have to get backdoored to leave early. Right now we're in the Hunger Games alliance that he proposed!

3. JB_is_awesome - He's loyal as all get out! The trick will be if he's active.

4. homecomingguardking - I haven't played enough with him to know what to expect. He seems loyal, from what I've heard. I think I'll Private Message him and touch base with him after I post this.

5. XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX - Aw......., I love Cindy. She's amazing and a sweetheart. I wish she'd log on to MSN and I could talk more with her. Nonetheless, she's aces in my book and I'm always happy to align with her (like in the previously mentioned remark in Henry's description).

6. gizmo44 - She seems like a kind of loyal person. I've heard mixed reviews about her and seen she either wins games closely in the finals or loses them miserably. It'll be interesting to see how she does.

7. Iraheto - I have no idea about him. I haven't heard his name or anything. This should be interesting. I guess maybe I'll message him after this and touch base too?

8. tehflakkin - Another person who I know ZERO about. I guess I miss alot when I don't visit IMDb that often. He did Private Message me about cheese. He said he was glad to hear that I liked cheese too? I don't recall mentioning that but I rolled with the punches, since I wasn't sure if it was slang for something or some new internet prank like "oh, you like cheese?" "Y U NO LOVE CHEESE?" So, I don't know.

9. JohanPar - I know nothing about him and I'm not even going to guess. I don't think he's registered though. We'll see... I could see him winning the first Head of Household out of no where and nominating me since he doesn't know me. Hopefully I can fix that.

10. Wishin_10 - Nicole is absolutely amazing! Her, Rickie, and Cindy, I love these girls! We always seem to end up together, especially as the swing votes. Avengers, we worked great in Bitch Survivor...oh, the memories. I love her!

11. ratatouille99 - Rickie is absolutely great! I love her games, playing with her, working with her, she's perfect. She's humble, nice, and sweet. I hope to go far with her, even though she remarked to me how she already has a Final 2 but we've agreed to not go after each other and I know she'll stick to that!

12. realitytvfreak2 - I'm a little perplexed with RTF. I really like him and he seems pretty cool. I'm just afraid that he'll go inactive alot and won't vote. I guess we'll wait and see.

13. tom_delonge_ava - Tom is great. He seems to be an intense player and in for the long haul. I believe that we're picking up right where we left off in Avengers, which means we should be working together. Let's hope for the best and that I can go far with Tom!

I guess that's all. We'll see how things develop and bloom. Thanks again for hosting and inviting me guys. How often would you guys want updates about the game? Is there a specific goal that you're shooting for?

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]   Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 pm

As often as you like, Lacey. We love knowing what is going on. Great start!
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]   Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 am

Cheese <3 Nice, in-depth debut confessional. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]   Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 am

Alright, cool. Thanks for the empowering messages and I'll do my best!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]   Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:22 am

Aww thanks Lacey! That was sweet of you. Smile
Too bad we didn't work to well in this game. Sad

I knew you were sided with Jimmy and that didn't sit well with me knowing. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]   Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-game [more characters so it meets the title topic requirements]
Page 1 of 1