Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts of the Week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

Thoughts of the Week Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts of the Week   Thoughts of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 am

Week 1

Well, I know that I'm a little late in posting this but I figured that it would still be insightful and interesting for you guys to see what I thought of Week 1, if it was good for me or not, and different things like that. So, let me begin.

I have to say that I thought the "smelly" marker challenge is very fun. I wish that I had a better "palate" (experience) on smelly markers? I don't know. The bottom line is that I wish that I had performed better in the challenge and picked up on some of the clues like "Beauty and the Beast" for Bell Pepper. Needless to say, it was good and I was pleased when I saw that Henry and JohanPar had tied for the winning position.

Since I'm in an alliance with Henry, Jimmy, Rickie, and Cindy, I figured this was great. We'll be just like Big Brother 6 in Big Brother 7, All-Stars, where they just went on a power run for the first five weeks (and then they all got backdoored and outed and Mike Boogie won)..., but I thought that it'd be cool if we could try something like that and then actually have all of us make it to the end. However, when JohanPar beat Henry..., I was flustered.

I've tried to talk to alot of people in the game, including Jimmy, Cindy, Tom, tehflakkin (cheese), Nicole, Iraheto, homecomingking (Mark), JB, and Rickie. I'm also in an alliance with Henry, so one of them NOT winning Head of Household was unnerving. I was pleased to see that he went the safe route and nominated by "activity". Since I tried my best in the "mini-challenges", I've got a high post count, which is always good.

With his nominees, I was really sad to see Rickie nominated there and not so much by RTF. RTF always seems to play under-the-radar when I play with him and he goes to the Final 5/4 alot. When Johan won the Power of Veto, I was nervous even more, since he was on a two game challenge win. He kept the nominations the same, which was fine with me. Rickie had the votes to stay and that worked out perfectly, since it got out a Final 5/4 target (RTF) out really quick. I am very curious though as to who the 1 vote for Rickie was. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Week   Thoughts of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 am

Week 2

Okay. So, RTF went and I'm pretty happy about that. The second Head of Household competition I completely could not make it. I had previous plans and I'm sorry that I missed it. However, I am awful at any challenges that involve identifying people/pictures and naming a movie. Unless it's like a Cube movie (have you guys ever seen that series?), then I'm pretty much at a loss. But, when Cindy won, I was pumped, since we're all in a group together.

Before I go into nominations, I do have to say that I'm surprised no one has created a group room for us to chat with. I haven't talked with Cindy on this site ever, it's just been on Supervixen's page. I guess maybe I'll look into it and see if we can get a room going. My only fear is that they already have one and I'm not included in it? But, I feel solid with them and hopefully I can do well on the Head of Household challenge.

When Cindy nominated Nicole and JohanPar, I thought that was smart and I really want JohanPar to go, especially after his two challenge winning streak. Mark then won the Power of Veto and he left the nominations the same, so that was golden! I believe that JohanPar should be going home. I actually was messaged by Mark asking about the vote and I said I was going to vote JohanPar. He then said back:

"I voted him out as well. He doesn't have the numbers with him as Jimmy, Henry, and Rickie have all said they were voting Johan out, so there'd be no point in voting to keep him."

Now, I completely agree with that statement and I'm glad that they are voting out JohanPar, but I was surprised to see that Mark knew that. It means that he might be getting close to my alliance and could cause us to fracture. So, I've got to keep my eye on that.

As for the upcoming Head of Household competition, I feel ready for it! I've been brainstorming for the perfect (super)hero and I think I have one that you guys will NEVER expect. I'm taking a very loose interpretation of the word "hero." I hope you guys like it. Hopefully this was a good insight and in the future, I'll be sure to do it live, so it'll be my "live thoughts", instead of a couple days behind. Talk to you guys soon!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Week   Thoughts of the Week Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Love the confessionals, Lacey. Also, if you want me to make group chat with you and other people, I need you to tell me, along with specifically who to add.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts of the Week   Thoughts of the Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts of the Week
Page 1 of 1