Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My thoughts on the cast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iraheto

Iraheto

My thoughts on the cast Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:44 am

kyogre123- Henry was beast on the IMDb Challenge. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it far.
CaptainJimmy18- I think you think you're like good at these games but no.
JB_is_awesome- I've played my 1st Big Brother with you and thats it. I don't care for you so you're easy pickings.
homecomingguardking- Mark is coo. Cool
XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX- Tara is my friend with benefits.
gizmo44- You seem nice even though I don't know you.
tehflakkin- Rookie
JohanPar- Rookie
Wishin_10- Nicole <3
ratatouille99- You're a sweetheart
realitytvfreak2- He's the most "inactive" active player if that makes sense.
tom_delonge_ava- Don't know you well enough.

So it this list I probably trust about 2 or 3 people. I have to remember than I'm not a veteran. These people have played these games with each other and have made past alliances. I'll be lucky if I make it to the final 6.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:48 am

A+
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 am

D-
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 am

That averages into a B-/C+ so gj!
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:28 pm

John is the better judge anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Remember who is hosting the first HoH, sugar cube.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:42 pm

That's what I like to hear.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Chill guurl, you ain't got me on check.

*hair flick*
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Seriously though, you and John have hilarious personalities and I can't wait to see what yall come up with.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Thank you, we totally do have the best personalities there are to offer. Best luck in the game, I know you'll love it because, well, because everybody loves me/John and anything associated with us must be extra fancy.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:28 am

omw ty Iraheto <3

*scribbles down Javi's name for potential rigging later down the line* xoxo
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Final Thoughts   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:10 pm

These are my final thoughts on this game. Its interesting to see how things have changed.

kyogre123- Henry, why oh why, the only thing I wish you had done differently was vote for Rickie instead of Tara. I probably would have voted to keep you. Things would have turned out much better.
CaptainJimmy18- Congrats Jimmy, you got real lucky. You were good, I give you that, but you played this game real sloppy. You have no hopes in winning.
JB_is_awesome- Why do you sign up if you're gonna be inactive?
homecomingguardking- Mark <3 It sucks we were put against each other. I hope to work with you in another game in the future.
XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX- Tara, you're still my friend with benefits. Its a shame you left the way you did, but I know I can trust you in future games.
gizmo44- I can't hate on you, you played this game the best way possible for your advantage. I hope you win.
tehflakkin- Waste of space.
JohanPar- You could have been great at these had you stayed a bit longer.
Wishin_10- Nicole! If there was anyone I could count in this game, it was you. I don't think you realize the potential you have in winning these games. You just have give it a little more and you're there.
ratatouille99- Very two-faced. I understand you say you're just playing these games but don't be surprised if you go around being nice to everyone and then getting heat from them when you back stab them. I couldn't tell you if you were nice this whole time, or just being fake.
realitytvfreak2- RTF, you're also a waste of space.
tom_delonge_ava- Tom, you were part of my alliance and when I knew for sure that you would get eliminated when you went against Henry, I STILL vote to keep you. I went against Henry and Lacey (who had asked me to vote against you), just because I'm loyal. You stayed, and when the same situation happened next round, you voted me out. It shows your true character. I also couldn't tell which side you were on. Such a shame because I thought I made a new ally but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Don't forget to comment on the hosts <3
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:01 am

xsourxgumxrocksx- John <3 I wish you could have contributed more but I could tell you were busy a lot of days. Too be honest, the challenges you did were the hardest but you're still #1.

Mikey- Your challenges were better but as a host you were rude sometimes. I understand you're rude all the time but as a host I would have expected you to hold back a bit. I prefer hosts who stay neutral and keep their opinions to themselves till the end. Other than that, you put up a great game for all of us to play.

I hope both of you liked my contribution to your game.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:06 am

xoxo<3 I have been busy </3 can't wait for the summer to begin, mmhmm Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

As a host, I am neutral and have no opinion on your contribution.
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Stay strong <3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm

That's Mikey's favorite phrase.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

How'd you know?
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm psychic.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Arik would not approve.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:30 am

Aww thank you Javi!! <3 So many kind words. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the cast   My thoughts on the cast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the cast
Page 1 of 1