Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

challenge wise goes here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicole_Wish

challenge wise goes here! Empty
PostSubject: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Royal Purple
Razzle Dazzle Rose
Orchid
Red Violet
Vivid Violet
Purple(Violet) <3
Wisteria
Plum
Purple Heart
Purple Mountains Majesty
Mulberry
Lavender
Magenta
Fuchsia
Eggplant

Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Yep <3 This is correct.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 am

Goody now I demand all mine be positive numbers!! I love you
I mean good luck to me. hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 pm

lows unrb-slow burn
tlak tath lkta- Talk that talk
tnsogrre-stronger
hswipers in hte kdar-Whispers in the dark
lasml wont, drsayatu ginht- small wont, saturday night
hwo's thta grli- Who's that Girl
cofosnsnsei of a eegetan rmada uneeq- Confessions of a teenage drama queen
xten cntneaotts-next contestants
bluedaovr of bnoekr mdsear-boulevard of broken drams
lkaw waya-walk away
tkae it ffo-Take it off
litgtre dna egrase-glitter and grease
soomth icmrnali-Smooth Criminal
htat's teh way it is-That's the way it is
cykco
ingee ni a elttbo-Genie in a bottle
khcec on ti-Check on it
no ayddd-No Daddy
cold erahtde-Cold Hearted
omemnt orf ifle-Moment for life
tird ardo-dirt road
bsoesdse-obsessed
enert msanand
eifr rbnngui-fire burning
lefe os bmun-Feel so numb
u idemnr me-u remind me
rokc dan rlol remdas emco hguhort
ldiw, widl swet-Wild wild west
stohe ewer the sayd-Those were the days
ogod rgils go adb-Good girls go bad
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Cocky
Enter sandman
Rock and roll dreams come through

didn't know if I'd have time. lol but figured them out Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm

challenge wise goes here! 2198k0n

Others that I made as well!!
challenge wise goes here! 2motus6

challenge wise goes here! 34jchgzThe one I'm submitting for real... Smile I edited this to make this the one I'm entering. Deadline isn't up yet. lol :/*********

Let me know if the first one doesn't work, it wasn't showing up last night for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm

So idk if I'm cheating or what by giving Javi, a design of mine. But who knows if he'll be on in time to submit.... (He might send in the second one)

*****But just so you know, I'm sending in the third one with the big winnie the pooh!!*****
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Alrighty.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Mikey!! I love you Wink

Dino!! I love you flower
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 pm

I love you <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm

lol, either way I doubt I'll win, cause of those stupid gifts I'm afraid I'll get points taken away from me, or someone will get more points to theirs. Sad Grr!
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:59 pm

HoH #1-italics added
Veto #1-sentence added
HoH #2- color added
Veto #2- player eligible changed
HoH #3-sentence deleted
Veto #3-picture removed
HoH #4-bolding added
Veto #4-word color change
HoH #5-picture added
Veto #5-instructions changed
HoH #6-title change
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 pm

UGH I so lost this one. lol I'm not good at remembering things Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Quotes:

1. "Okay so I don't really think anything of my housemates at all and I'm just to going to float to the end making casual conversation with everyone."- Johan

2. "That is why if Head of Household is mine, I'll do what I can to dissect the frogs in this game."-Kyrgore

3. "I tend to come off as even more of a douche than I actually am."-Trakken

4. "The game is a bit too mild, mellow and faux-friendly"-HomingKing

5. "I really hope she now sees that Jimmy is a rat and that she should have never made an alliance with him."- Iraheto

6. "Rickie. She can't offer everyone a final 2."-JB

7. "I feel a bit betrayed by some of you, I was a vote to people and wasn't rerally taking seriously I feel and honestly that doesn't feel good."-HomingKing

8. "Good night Dairy Room, I love you dearly."-Cindy

9. " I was surprised by that, but fuck it, I got laid. Kind of reminded me of how things would be like if we actually lived in the BB house."-Kygore

10. "Since we're on the subject, might as well say I don't fuck in the ass."-Iraheto
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:07 pm

blue-chinese
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am

“Delia’s Crossing: Welcome Delia Pilot

Book: http://completevca.com/lib_delia_delia.shtml (READ FIRST)
TV Show: 1 hour long

**Pilot People Played As:**

Delia:challenge wise goes here! Francia-Raisa-1-grande {Francia Raisa}

Mrs. Isabella Dallas: (Aunt) challenge wise goes here! MV5BMzU0MDY4MzgyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1._SY314_CR17,0,214,314_ {Catherine Burdon}

Sophia: (Cousin) challenge wise goes here! MV5BODI3NzA1MjYwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjAyNTY1Mg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_ {Allie Grant}

Edward: (Cousin) challenge wise goes here! Matt-lanter-easy-a-premiere2 {Matt Lanter}

Senior Baker: (English Tutor) challenge wise goes here! Feature_veronica_mars_logan_s01e18-med {Jason Dohring}

Senora Rosario: (The Help) challenge wise goes here! Allen%281%29 {Debbie Allen}

**Added Actors down the road:**

Senor Garman: Isabellas family driver
Ignacio: Delias friend, then lover
Bradley: Sophia’s boyfriend, then who rapes Delia
Abuela Anabela: Delia’s grandmother
Jesse: Edwards ‘friend’
A couple friends for Delia
Friends of Sophias
Isabella’s ‘lovers’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Intro*

"Take her and that filthy suitcase to her room, and show her what her duties are."
"Yes, Mrs. Dallas," said Señora Rosario.
"I won't tolerate another lazy Mexican in my house or on my grounds," my aunt said, and started to turn away.
I quickly spoke up in my newest English words.
"Thank you, Mrs. Dallas. I'm pleased to be here and grateful for all you are doing for me," I said.

Followed by Delia walking to her cold cement room where the help stay. Unpacking the little of what she brought from Mexico.
~~An image flashes of a car accident in Mexico down a dirt road… Both Delia’s parent killed.~~
Delia is then shown by Senora Rosario, the duties she must imply while living in her Aunts house in California. Which include dishes, cleaning bedrooms, mostly that of Sophia her cousins. And some other simple dirty things that must be taken care of.

*Commercial*

Then there is the dinner meal where even Delia has to serve the cousins and Aunt the meal, due to her Aunt not mentioning who Delia is actually to them. Isabella hates where she came from and doesn’t want anything to deal about her past.

So Delia must eat her dinner in the kitchen along with the other help.

Sophia: Mother, may I have some money to go out with my friends? I need a new outfit for this upcoming party.
Isabella: Sure.
Edward: *Intrigued by the new help*

~Delia then cleans up after the dinner. And Isabella, Sophia and Edward go off on their own to whatever they usually do.~

Edward seeks out to talk to Delia

Some words are exchanged about why Delia came to America, and why to their place. She can’t really say due to Isabella telling her not to. But they hit it off very well with getting to know each other. Even though Edward doesn’t know that much Spanish. Nor does Delia know much English.

*Commercial*

The next morning Edward and Sophia head off to school, and Delia gets to work on cleaning the rooms.

Sophia comes home and something isn’t right in her room, she knows where she has to go, to find the new help!
Sophia starts ranting and raving about how awful the new help is at cleaning her room, through the whole house. And finally finds Delia in the kitchen, and starts to bitch at her for not putting so and so in place.

Where Delia has no idea what is being said, Edward shows up and tries to clam Sophia down.

~Isabella shows up and shoos everyone away.~

Isabella talks to Delia in English, about that she is going to be getting tutored to learn English.

*Commercial*

The next day Delia does all of her duties, and by lunch time it is time to study. She meets up with Senor Baker. Who is a tall, bored guy, who has a strange vibe to him. They then practice as much as possible, and he drills her to make sure she can speak English in new time, so she can go to a public school, for Isabellas wishes.

*End Pilot*

*Next episode includes*
~~Delia learning more English. Getting closer to Edward. Edward finding out who Delia actually is. Sophia hating who the real Delia is. Delia moving into a beautiful suite. ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About the book, it has 3 novels. And each one has a new adventure for Delia. That takes place in both America and Mexico. Delia goes to a public school, falls in love with a kid, and being treated horribly by her Aunt, she has decided to run/escape to Mexico with this kid. She has some struggles in the middle where she gets raped, and has an abortion. And that’s just the first book… More to follow in the second and third… You will just have to wait and find out!!

I will be following the book as close as I can for the TV show; this is a good story, about struggles and overcoming them. And being able to actually have a love story and a family meaning towards the end.
I read these books a while ago so it’s kind of hard to remember the details, which is why this story has a not so great feeling to it. But the concept is that you will fall in love with Delia and Edwards relationship. And hate Sophia and Isabella.

Last edited by Nicole_Wish on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am

You might want to edit this. Some of the actors/actresses pics are missing. It would help if you included their name to make it easier. Also, a brief little description of them. Can be a sentence or two. Just to give us a pre-reading idea.

Example of one from a book I read:

Kaia Sellers - A rich, attractive teenage girl banished to the town of Grace to live with her father after her mother kicks her out. She is a city brat and used to only the finest of things, yet never seems to be able to keep her head out of trouble. Promiscuous, mean-spirited and a knack for manipulating people, Kaia is always looking for her next toy to play with. For her that is Jack Powell, her new french teacher.

idk something like that
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 am

You're getting what I posted. lol

I dont know how to describe people. Its been awhile since I read the books...

And the photos all work for me... :/ But I'll put the actors name by them..
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:12 pm

chelsia hart
jeremy piven
andrew luck
selma blair
tom brady
kesha
minka kelly
lucy hale
Jessica Walter
jenni farley
Rebecca Gayheart
gucci mane
martha stewart
Rue McClanahan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenge wise goes here!   challenge wise goes here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

challenge wise goes here!
Page 1 of 1