Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eviction Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:01 pm

1. Hello, Johan. Were you surprised by your fellow houseguests voting you out so early?

2. You won the first HoH and Veto, do you think that put a huge target on yourself or was it something else?

3. Who do you think was the houseguest that voted for you to stay?

4. Who are you now rooting for to win in the game?

5. If asked, would you come back for an All-Stars season?

6. Do you have any final words for the people left in the game?

(Please answer in a reply to this post. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
JohanPar

JohanPar

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:32 pm

1. Hello, Johan. Were you surprised by your fellow houseguests voting you out so early?

I can't say I'm surprised about being voted out this early, because being one of the few fresh faces (if not the only one?) in a mostly social game is already a massive risk to take. It's as if I was someone's plus-one at a wedding that no one really cared for at the table.

2. You won the first HoH and Veto, do you think that put a huge target on yourself or was it something else?

Apart from being the easy choice for a nomination (since I am the new guy and voting me out wouldn't cause much of a stir), I definitely think that establishing myself as a threat was a bad move. Although I do think keeping me could have been of benefit, it would be a far cry for me to be anywhere near winning by the end, with the unknown new guy argument in play again.

3. Who do you think was the houseguest that voted for you to stay?

I really have no idea who that could have been, although the logical option would be ratatouille as last week I urged everyone to keep him over the inactive rtf, therefore keeping him safe for a week. On the other hand, he might have thought I was actually trying to get rid of him when I didn't use the veto, so really, who knows? My thanks go out to that person anyway.

4. Who are you now rooting for to win in the game?

This might sound off, but quite honestly, I can't say I'm rooting for anyone. In the small amount of time I was part of the game, I didn't see anyone neither building a great image or playing the challenges fantastically. The game is a bit too mild, mellow and faux-friendly right now to be high-fiving anyone.

5. If asked, would you come back for an All-Stars season?

If anything I managed to do or say would warrant an invite to an All-Stars season, I'd certainly show up, if only to be voted out just as fast as I was this time.

6. Do you have any final words for the people left in the game?

Get a game going, guys! I hope someone is going to take a bolder approach to the whole thing soon because right now, it has been too predictable on all facets. Also, good luck to whoever does decide to spice this up!
Back to top Go down
JohanPar

JohanPar

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm

The challenges were great though, high fives go to you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Thank you, Johan.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks Johan, you were an awesome player <4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eviction Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview   Eviction Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview
Page 1 of 1