Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
+8
tom_destroys_arachnids
Kyogre
xsourxgumxrocksx
Cindyfan
Nicole_Wish
Iraheto
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Welcome Players to the Reunion of Mikey's Big Brother II, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

The Reunion Ixtmqo

Okay, let's dive right into it, bitches.

To JohanPar:

1. You won the first HoH and POV which placed a big target on your back. Looking back do you wish you hadn't won those?

2. You didn't seem to have many, if any, allies in the game. Why were you anti-social through out your short stay in the game?

To Homecomingking:

1. You seem to have quite a bit of animosity towards CaptainJimothy. Why is that?

2. You seemed to have a very negative attitude in your confessionals. Why was that?

3. You were the only person to vote for Ratatouille to be evicted in Week 1. Seeing yourself on the outs, did that change your way of going about things in the game?

4. You were the first person to mention a VET alliance. Looking back would you not publicly express that thought seeing how it may have been your ticket out of the game?

5. On the block against your ally Javi, how much campaiging did you do to stay?

6. You hold a lot of dislike towards the F2. What is the reasoning behind those feelings?

To Cindyfan:

1. You've been around a long time and have a good feel for people. Do you think working with Kyogre, Gizmo44, Ratatouille and CaptainJimothy was the best move for you?

2. You didn't really write many confessionals, so who was the person you wanted to see yourself at the end with?

3. You expressed feeling used by your alliance. Does that change how you might play games in the future?

4. Does it change your opinion of people and who you might choose to work with in the future?

5. You mentioned that Ratatouille was offering everyone a F2 deal. How did you feel about Ratatouille in the game?

To Kyogre:

1. You aligned with Ratatouille, Cindyfan, CaptainJimothy, Gizmo44, Tom_destroys_arachnids, Nicole_Wish, Iraheto and Homecomingking. Why did you choose to align with so many players?

2. You told Tom_destroys_arachnids that you made a mistake in voting out Cindyfan over Ratatouille and that Ratatouille and CaptainJimothy were laughing at you for it. How much truth is behind that?

3. You and CaptainJimothy had a turbulant past in games, so why did you choose to align with him yet again?

4. You expressed quite a dislike for Homecomingking. What is the reasoning behind that?

5. With so many allies in the game, who did you picture yourself in the end with?

6. In the beginning, you said you hoped Tom_destroys_arachnids would not ask you for an alliance. When he did, why did you accept it?

7. When you won HoH the week that JB_is_awesome left, you and Rickie had a plan to backdoor homecomingking, but did not see it through, but later regreted not doing it. Please explain.

8. You said you can't stand CaptainJimothy's face anymore. Do you still harbor those feelings?

To Iraheto:

1. You came in the game with personal issues with CaptainJimothy. Did those personal issues affect your game play?

2. You seemed to grow really close with Nicole_Wish through out the game and seem to still have an on going relationship. Tell us about that.

3. You seemed to express extreme liking for one host over the other(ahem). Tell us about THAT.

4. You also expressed dislike towards our finalists. Why was that?

5. Where do you think you ranked in the alliance between you, Kyogre, Tom_destroys_arachnids, Cindyfan and Homecomingking?

6. The week you and Homecomingking were up the block and you survived, you commented on "nice try Jimmy" as you felt CaptainJimothy was the one who voted you when really it was Cindyfan . If you knew that at the time would it have changed your opinions on the people in the game or your gameplay?

7. This is the furthest you've ever gotten in a game, congrats. What have you learned from the experience?

To Tom_Destroys_Arachnids:

1. You voted to evict Nicole_Wish unsuccessfully early on in the game, but she then became one of your allies in the game. Tell us about this process.

2. You said early on that Ratatouille will always have your back. Later on you put her up for eviction, then she repaid the favor sending you out the door. How do you feel about her now?

3. You aligned with Kyogre, unaware of his alligence to the 'VETS' alliance. Had you known of this would you have still chosen to work with him?

4. You said that whenever you have things figured out, Kyogre is always the one to put a kink in things. Explain.

5. You seemed really determined to bring CaptainJimothy down even though you had a deal with him. Why was this?

6. What did you mean when you called Gizmo44 a 'worst player' in your diary room?

7. How do you feel about Big Brother games after playing one?

To Nicole_Wish:

1. You seemed to have trouble forming an alliance right away. Why was that?

2. You presumed in the beginning you would not be getting far in the game because you were not aligned with CaptainJimothy. Why was it that not working with that one person made you feel like you were and automatic loss?

3. You seemed to make a real connection with Iraheto. Tell us about this.

4. Despite your reputation you didn't really lie or backstab in this game. Is this your new approach or something you wanted to try out?

5. You had a mini fight with CaptainJimothy during the game. What provoked this and do you consider yourselves friends still?

6. You've recently had a streak of making it to late jury or finals. What do you think is to thank for this?

7. You say people don't think you're a threat, however you did win an HoH and was in a pretty secure alliance. What do you think is your biggest 'weapon' so to speak in games?

To Gizmo44:

1. You won two prizes in the beginning of the game, one of which you didn't need to use. Do you feel that affected how you played the game?

2. When Ratatouille told you in the beginning that she already had an F2, did you feel comfortable going into the F3 with her and CaptainJimothy?

3. What was your main strategy coming into this game with everyone knowing you had done very well in your most recent game?

4. You didn't seem to really set up any final deals in the game. Why was that?

5. You and CaptainJimothy set up a Hunger Games alliance together. How far was that supposed to last since you guys were also in the VETS alliance together?

6. You asked for the meanest things the finalists said in their confessionals. Do you think that the finalists are mean or malicious people?

7. How do you feel you are perceived in games?

To CaptainJimothy:

1. In the beginning of the game you wanted both Kyogre and Iraheto out early. According to Homecomingking, you also wanted JohanPar out early as well. These were primarily based on personal conflicts. Do you feel you play personally in games?

2. In the finals when you were supposed to post the meanest things said in your diary room, you did not post the mean messages you made about Nicole_Wish, and eventually those were edited out. Why did you choose not to include those?

3. Why did you choose to work with Kyogre even though you initially wanted him out of the game early on?

4. You are viewed as a villain by many of your fellow players. Why do you think that is and is that the way you wish to be perceived?

5. You had not played with Ratatouille before but ended up making a F2 deal with her. Why did you put so much faith in her?

6. What would you change about your game play based on the final votes?

7. You said you would retire from games forever, unless hosted by John or I(okay I made that part up), if you did not win. Are you serious about that? Sad

To Ratatouille:

1. For a girl who had never played Big Brother before, what was your strategy going into the game?

2. People felt you were really two-faced in the game. Do you think you were and why or why not?

3. This is your first game in over a year. How do you feel about making a come back?

4. You said in your confessionals you lied in the game. Can you specify what these lies were?

5. You made 3 F2s in the game. Do you feel that was a good strategy?

6. How do you feel about the game of Big Brother now that you have played it?

7. What have you taken away from this game, aside from another win under your belt?

Also, if everyone could give feedback on the game, criticism and all that good shit and whatnot, highly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 pm

1. In the beginning of the game you wanted both Kyogre and Iraheto out early. According to Homecomingking, you also wanted JohanPar out early as well. These were primarily based on personal conflicts. Do you feel you play personally in games? I wanted them out because they can win challenges, challenge wins mean power. If you control the challenges you control the game, so no it was not personal.

2. In the finals when you were supposed to post the meanest things said in your diary room, you did not post the mean messages you made about Nicole_Wish, and eventually those were edited out. Why did you choose not to include those?

In the heat of some moments I vent my anger, I shouldn't of said them for one and two I was playing for jury votes and I would of lost Nicoles.

3. Why did you choose to work with Kyogre even though you initially wanted him out of the game early on?

Because he was willing to work with me, another reason I wanted him out was because I thought he was going to be coming after me for what I did in the past. Once I knew he wasn't going to, I had no issues working with him.

4. You are viewed as a villain by many of your fellow players. Why do you think that is and is that the way you wish to be perceived?

Look people want a villain, every story needs one. I'm easy for people to paint that on me. I'm not afraid of anyone, I'm not afraid to lie to you, I'm not afraid to backstab.

5. You had not played with Ratatouille before but ended up making a F2 deal with her. Why did you put so much faith in her?

She played my ego. She came to me day 1 and she listed everything I'm good at, it was like she was a fan wanting to play with a legend. Which is odd because she certainly has her own list of gaming accomplishments so for her to come at me like that was interesting but yeah um she said everything I like to hear lol you guys should know I love Jimmy first and foremost so if you compliment me I get all gitty.

6. What would you change about your game play based on the final votes?

Nothing. I don't care if they didn't wanna vote for me. I'd send them home in the same fashion. Who are they to me? :p

7. You said you would retire from games forever, unless hosted by John or I(okay I made that part up), if you did not win. Are you serious about that?

At this point, it's definitely a real option.

Sorry, I got a meeting now but I'll be back later!

If anyone has any questions just ask and I'll get to them asap
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Have fun and thank you Jimmy. Don't quit games! Well, IDC if you do, but make sure to join my games Razz
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm

1. You came in the game with personal issues with CaptainJimothy. Did those personal issues affect your game play?
Since the beginning I knew from people than Jimmy had put a target on my back. So it did. I don't think Rickie would have put me in against Mark if she hadn't done everything Jimmy told her to.

2. You seemed to grow really close with Nicole_Wish through out the game and seem to still have an on going relationship. Tell us about that.Nicole is a nice, beautiful girl. I feel like she was the one person in this game who I truly trusted. Yes, I talk to her even out of this game but theres nothing going on, as of now.

3. You seemed to express extreme liking for one host over the other(ahem). Tell us about THAT.lol Because it always got you jealous. You're very easy Mikey. Even though we fight, for some reason I always manage to forgive you. <3

4. You also expressed dislike towards our finalists. Why was that?Jimmy was a tool. Rickie was a follower. Though I predicted they would end up F2, I knew Jimmy would not win. Like Mark, I voted not because I wanted Rickie to win, but because I wanted Jimmy to lose. Which I accomplished.

5. Where do you think you ranked in the alliance between you, Kyogre, Tom_destroys_arachnids, Cindyfan and Homecomingking?I have no idea, it was my 1st time allying with them so I would put myself somewhere in the middle. I will say sorry to Henry. If I could do it again, I would vote for Henry to stay over Tom. Mark seemed very trustable too.

6. The week you and Homecomingking were up the block and you survived, you commented on "nice try Jimmy" as you felt CaptainJimothy was the one who voted you when really it was Cindyfan . If you knew that at the time would it have changed your opinions on the people in the game or your gameplay?At the time I did not realize Jimmy and Mark also did not get along. Do I apologize for being wrong? Yes. It probably would have changed my opinion, but thats how Big Brother is right. Its nothing but sneakyness and lying. I didn't know Tara was having alliances with everyone.

7. This is the furthest you've ever gotten in a game, congrats. What have you learned from the experience? Actually I got 6th place on I Love Money a few years ago, and there were 20 people on that game.

To Mikey & John, I know hosting can be a bitch. So great job on this game, I think it turned out awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Really Jimmy? You actually spoke ill of me... WOW.

And mikey you said no edits to me for my confessionals...

1. You seemed to have trouble forming an alliance right away. Why was that?

To be honest Idk, I was taken aback by Jimmy telling me flat out no... So when the game started, I basically just went with the flow.

2. You presumed in the beginning you would not be getting far in the game because you were not aligned with CaptainJimothy. Why was it that not working with that one person made you feel like you were and automatic loss

Because I knew he would want me out sooner then when I actually did. Just so happens I had more people in his alliance that hated others over me...

3. You seemed to make a real connection with Iraheto. Tell us about this.

It's just a flirty friendship. He's a nice guy to talk to, plus he was one to actually work with me, when we both had Jimmy against us.

4. Despite your reputation you didn't really lie or backstab in this game. Is this your new approach or something you wanted to try out?

I don't try to lie or backstab?... But this time around I had ONE alliance, not split down the middle as I usually am, where I have to eventually lie or backstab. So I guess just having one alliance helped me out.

5. You had a mini fight with CaptainJimothy during the game. What provoked this and do you consider yourselves friends still?

Because he called my movie poster, not one. He knew if he said something bad towards me, I would say something to him. I dont just sit here and take it when people tear me down. Plus it was an HOH where he knew he'd be put on the block.

6. You've recently had a streak of making it to late jury or finals. What do you think is to thank for this?

People using me.

7. You say people don't think you're a threat, however you did win an HoH and was in a pretty secure alliance. What do you think is your biggest 'weapon' so to speak in games?

Ha because it was a creative challenge, and only 2 other people did it. And the others weren't well liked... idk. And I have no big weapon in games. Are you kidding me? You do see how I play Right?

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Nicole, I did not realize he had edited until it was already done and I talked to him about it
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Thank you to my lovelies who have answered so far as well. Javier, I knew you <3'd me
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

So now can I know about the gifts? Please!!
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:52 pm

I didn't have alliances with everyone. I thought Mark was going and I talked to him more and I wanted to give him my vote and I told you I was thinking about who to vote.

Also they asked me for an alliance with Tom, etc and I did not say yes, If I remember I said we (Mark and I) need to watch out. So there you go, I don't think I asked anyone, they asked me I think.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Yes, sorry Nicole, I meant to include those.

Diamond Power of Veto - Lacey
Spy kit - up until f5 if you play it then you can see who voted which nominee in the previous eviction vote, wasnt used - Lacey
Double Vote - Jimmy
Advantage for HoH #2 - Jimmy, but didnt affect anything. He got 2 minutes shaved off his time.
Black Rose - houseguest of your choice cant put you up for eviction if that person wins HoH for the first 3 weeks - Tara, she chose tehflakkin

Since the double vote got Henry out sooner, but he woulda left anyways, The DPOV was the only gift to really affect the game.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Which was the order that they were in to win? Mostly the last one...

And even tho some weren't use, they were semi good gifts if they were used correctly.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:59 pm

I think my one was the last one won Nicole.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:00 pm

Stefan <333333333

Did anyone actually talk to him?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 pm

okay umm im not sure i remember specific order but the first was DPOV, last was Tara's gift.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Kay Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

we all remember Stefan's soup bowl, it's the house pet now

(____) <--- see
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:05 pm

lol, is there a reason I'm at least some part of each one's questions that have to answer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Not specifically no, it' mostly based off stuff from their confessionals
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh thats not good then. lol :/
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Well hmm, some are based on alliances. But people who have confessionals mention everyone at some point or another.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm

I think I had one of Nicole, with that PM you sent me lol.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Well yeah, I know I'm just not looking forward to the ones that are negative about me. Cause I know there will be with my whining that I've done in this game....

Which I would like to say I'm sorry for causing so much hatred about things not going my way, or even just in general about things I've posted. I don't mean things by it, I just get frustrated when I can't win challenges, just shows how weak I am. And to rely on others to help me out. Or as they like to do use me.

I'm just tired of how people treat me. So I didn't stay quiet. And I'm sorry for what I've said.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah and I'm sorry about that Tara, I just knew you were aligned with Jimmy, and no one was really talking to me at that point, so I sort of jumped way to early with lashing out at you. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 pm

1. You aligned with Ratatouille, Cindyfan, CaptainJimothy, Gizmo44, Tom_destroys_arachnids, Nicole_Wish, Iraheto and Homecomingking. Why did you choose to align with so many players?

Well some of those alliances were by "default". I had an alliance with Rickie and Tara, and they had an alliance with Jimmy and Lacey. Same with Tom, I had a deal with him, and he was alligned with Javi, Nicole, and HCGK

2. You told Tom_destroys_arachnids that you made a mistake in voting out Cindyfan over Ratatouille and that Ratatouille and CaptainJimothy were laughing at you for it. How much truth is behind that?
I don't think Rickie is someone who would make fun of me. But Jimmy, I am sure he was glad that I made that blunder. So i think they were glad I voted to keep Rickie over Tara, because that made it easier for them to get to the end.

3. You and CaptainJimothy had a turbulant past in games, so why did you choose to align with him yet again?
I didnt. Rickie did, and I had to because I was already in an alliance with Rickie. I didnt plan to work with Jimmy in this game. It just so happens that he had a final 2 deal with Rickie already and they needed me to have the numbers. Rolling Eyes

4. You expressed quite a dislike for Homecomingking. What is the reasoning behind that?
It was not dislike. I was pretty mad at the way he worded the PM he sent me asking me and Tara to join him, Javi and Tom in an alliance. He made it sound like Tara and myself would be 4th and 5th. That didnt go well with me. I am no Christina (Survivor reference Mikey will prbably not understand <3) If you say in your message that you need 2 more people to help your 3-person alliance, I can put the pieces together.

5. With so many allies in the game, who did you picture yourself in the end with?
Rickie. Because she was my final 2 partner. OR that's what i thought. </3

But if I knew she made a F2 with Jimmy before the game even began, I would have ditched that alliance and joined forces with Tom. Tom and I still need to make it to the end together in a game <3.

6. In the beginning, you said you hoped Tom_destroys_arachnids would not ask you for an alliance. When he did, why did you accept it?
I said that, not because I didnt want to work with him, but because I already had an alliance with Rickie at that point, and if he asked me for a deal, I was going to be over-aligning and that never works in games. Not for me.

7. When you won HoH the week that JB_is_awesome left, you and Rickie had a plan to backdoor homecomingking, but did not see it through, but later regreted not doing it. Please explain.
I didnt go through with that plan because If i had, then Tom, Nicole and Javi would get mad at me and the paranoid me thought that those three were going to join forces with Jimmy and Rickie and plan to vote me out. I later regretted not doing it because I thought Tom and Javi were gaining a lot of power in the game, but if they didnt have HCGK, they were going to be a weaker duo. HCGK was still eliminated the round after anyway. I dont need to hear AGAIN that I wasted my only HoH win. Sad

8. You said you can't stand CaptainJimothy's face anymore. Do you still harbor those feelings?
I was just being a bitter whiny bitch. What's new? Razz

I <3 Jimmy.

Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Its cool Nicole, I said I thought I made you angry and that sucked, so It wasn't bad about you, I just wasn't expecting you to go like that but it was understandable and then you voted to save me which was so sweet of you and Javi to do so since no one else did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: