Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
+8
tom_destroys_arachnids
Kyogre
xsourxgumxrocksx
Cindyfan
Nicole_Wish
Iraheto
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

The Reunion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

Johan, you were schmexy
Back to top Go down
JohanPar

JohanPar

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 pm

That's exactly what I was going for.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:52 pm

I wanna your Robin, Batman.
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm

I was wondering that too, Cindy, lol!

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm still waiting on Mikey & John to reveal that this entire game was just one huge HOH challenge and Rickie won.

Is the Mystery Game the Veto challenge?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 pm

?
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:39 am

Alright, I'll answer, even if it's already too late.

Quote :
1. You seem to have quite a bit of animosity towards CaptainJimothy. Why is that?

Maybe because the finger pointed back at him when I found out I was a target. However, he was arrogant to the point that I couldn't stand it anymore. He had to lose. Besides, if it were Survivor, I would never have allowed this to happen.

Quote :
2. You seemed to have a very negative attitude in your confessionals. Why was that?

Part of it you can actually thank the SASS for after the tutorial. Sorry, SASS, but there's no way I can be like you. The other part is because thanks to the fact that it took me so long with so many problems to register, I felt as if I didn't have a fair chance to make any deals in this game. This also makes part of the reason I felt hurt for most of my time in the Jury House.

Quote :
3. You were the only person to vote for Ratatouille to be evicted in Week 1. Seeing yourself on the outs, did that change your way of going about things in the game?

No, and looking back, it was the right move because Rickie apparently wanted me out Day 1.

Quote :
4. You were the first person to mention a VET alliance. Looking back would you not publicly express that thought seeing how it may have been your ticket out of the game?

When did I publicly express it? Either way, Tom was the one who told me about that alliance, and whenever I feel threatened, I feel the need to defend myself against such threats. That's all there is to it, and I would not have tried anything different. I mean, why should I go down without a fight?

Quote :
5. On the block against your ally Javi, how much campaiging did you do to stay?

I actually didn't do any. I let them all choose my fate. After I left, I've started to believe that I'm just not good as many of you.

Quote :
6. You hold a lot of dislike towards the F2. What is the reasoning behind those feelings?

They both seemed to dislike me for whatever reason, as stated in the Jury Phase, so why should I show any sympathy for them? I felt unwanted in the game, and thanks to this Final 2, I don't even know how I want to approach anything on my next non-mystery game on IMDb. Maybe later on I can patch stuff up, but Jimmy and Rickie, you're going to do some serious work on me before I can learn to trust you more in games.

I just want to say the challenges, yeah, were fun, but I had to hold back my tears when answering these questions.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:50 am

Aww Mark. Sad I know how you feel. Just don't become me and whine and bitch as a bitter person. lol I do enough of that for like 5 people! Very Happy

But yeah this game, wasn't that good of how the ending was gonna end up. But I loved the challenges if they weren't so much speed base, or guessing about things I dont know. lol Razz

Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:56 am

lol I don't understand where you're anger for me comes from? I have always been nice to you Mark.
Back to top Go down
Kyogre

Kyogre

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:02 am

Tears? Question
Back to top Go down
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:06 am

Yes, Henry. Tears. What else did I feel welling up in my eye?
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:06 am

Probably as to why I become bitter/hatred towards you. You act as tho your above others who aren't in your alliance, and shove them away and respond as tho we are weak/stupid.

You are a nice guy Jimmy, but you say things out of the whim, but its also hurtful...

Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:07 am

No worries Mark, I usually write things and start to cry/ tear up myself...

You should of seen me writing some of my confessionals... Sad
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:16 am

Nicole_Wish wrote:
Probably as to why I become bitter/hatred towards you. You act as tho your above others who aren't in your alliance, and shove them away and respond as tho we are weak/stupid.

You are a nice guy Jimmy, but you say things out of the whim, but its also hurtful...

Got it. Next time I'll make you think you're in my alliance when you're really not. So I guess it's better to lie to people when they want to make a deal with you.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

Thats not the point at all.

At least be friendly, and not just shove me away like I'm some piece of towel you can throw to the side when you don't need me... Or wanna talk to me.

Back to top Go down
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:32 am

CaptainJimothy wrote:
lol I don't understand where you're anger for me comes from? I have always been nice to you Mark.

Like I said earlier, you were too arrogant that I stopped caring about how the gameplay was on your end. Whenever you play a game with me and I'm on the jury, arrogance works negatively against you getting my vote. Also, with me, you never know which juror is going to show. I can be nice like in Wishin's Work of Art when Tarik was the Final 2, or I can be a huge douchebag like I was here.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:11 am

It's okay, Mark. It's understandable that some people are more emotionally charged and are not as stone hearted as others when it comes to certain things. I suggest using this game for what it really is: a learning experience to help further yourself and develop the kind of player you want to be/feel comfortable being in the future. At the end of the day in games, if you're doing stuff you don't feel comfortable about, chances are you will regret them in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: