Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
+8
tom_destroys_arachnids
Kyogre
xsourxgumxrocksx
Cindyfan
Nicole_Wish
Iraheto
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

You doubt what?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:16 am

lmao you two are so cute<3

Well sorry Jimmy, I cannot open them tonight. Tomorrow <3
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:16 am

That that was your goal.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:17 am

It was one of many. Cause if I couldn't get you out. I had to do something!

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

You two can make out now
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 am

lol no.

wheres rickie anyway? Sad
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

Jabba ate her
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

See Mikey, he hates me. So the ones where he "edited" and said he did it in anger or whatever, is true! He just didn't want others to see him bashing me...
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

Oh, my. I really started drama by telling you guys that. That was sooo not my intention. Oopsies.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

I love lamp
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:23 am

I don't care if he talks badly about me. He just has to own up to it...

Plus its not like I didn't say anything bad about him either. Now did I?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 am

True. That and you were asking for me to give you his picture so you could have fun tossing your salad.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 am

haha no I said no such thing...

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 am

You did. You were talking about idk something about the electric egg beater and then idk you stopped responding
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:48 am

lol, ok Mikey. If you say so.

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 am

haha
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:59 am

Well Jimmy is speechless anyways of what you just said lol Razz

And Jimmy would you be able to go on msn?? ...
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 am

Haha Jimmy, GL with that.

JK of course. Anyhoo, this bitch is heading out. deuces, whores.

John - eat shit
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 am

Goodnight Mikey!! <3

And he doesn't have to worry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gizmo44

Gizmo44

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 am

To Gizmo44:

1. You won two prizes in the beginning of the game, one of which you didn't need to use. Do you feel that affected how you played the game?
It honestly didn't really affect how I played. Ideally, I was hoping to never have to use the powers that I won. I was going to treat them as a last resort item and use them if I felt like I was going to be voted out. I kept the Diamond Power of Veto a complete secret, since I didn't want it to get flushed out during the game or have a target on my back. I tried to play like I didn't have them.

2. When Ratatouille told you in the beginning that she already had an F2, did you feel comfortable going into the F3 with her and CaptainJimothy?
I felt a little uncomfortable with this idea. I mean, I knew that they were close and all. I did feel like when Jimmy flipped on Henry, I was talking with Rickie and she offered me a Final 2 (with Travis as a witness) and we agreed to go to the end together. So, going into the Final 3, I felt like either I'd have to win the Head of Household or Rickie would. When I saw Jimmy was, it was slightly demoralizing, since I knew it'd be an uphill battle to get to the Final 2. Do I regret making the initial deal with Rickie? Not in the least. It was a smart move and it got me far. I guess I need to step up my crossword puzzle skills, lol.

3. What was your main strategy coming into this game with everyone knowing you had done very well in your most recent game?
My main strategy with everyone knowing I played moderately well in my previous game was that I would just align with strong group of people and roll the dice. I'm either hit or miss the challenges, to be honest. I either excel and it's a photo finish, or I'm struggling, with Jeff Probst saying "Gizmo44, she's out of the challenge as she struggles with the first part of the challenge." But, really, my main idea was just to get with a solid majority, share the wins among each other in terms of weeks, and stay strong.

4. You didn't seem to really set up any final deals in the game. Why was that?
I'm not really sure why I didn't set up any final deals. Looking back, I thought I did. I guess I knew Rickie had my back, Jimmy and I were solid, and I felt cool with everyone else. I guess I was hoping that maybe other Final 2 deals through the game would shatter and I would be asked to join someone in the Finals? I'm still not sure why I didn't have anything set in stone. That's a good question, lol.

5. You and CaptainJimothy set up a Hunger Games alliance together. How far was that supposed to last since you guys were also in the VETS alliance together?
I believe that that was going to the Final 3. I mean, I figured that when Rickie said she had a Final 2 already, I thought that it was with Jimmy. I don't remember setting specifics with Jimmy about how far we would work, but after he won the final Head of Household, I talked with him and it turned out that it was only good for the Final 3 (I have to look back in my confessionals about that). I think it was to the Final 3 and at that point, I was hoping to win the final Head of Household, or that the game would there and have a Final 3.

6. You asked for the meanest things the finalists said in their confessionals. Do you think that the finalists are mean or malicious people?
I actually think the complete upset of this. Jimmy is an angel once you get to know him. He's very dedicated to the games and he reminds me of TankTanner in a couple ways. Rickie is absolutely amazing! She's a sweetheart and always is able to balance home life and online life flawlessly. The reason behind this logic was that, typically, the answers to the final questions are "glossed" over. No one is going to straight insult the people who are voting for you (Well, maybe Russell Hantz), but I wanted to see the raw and unedited thoughts that they had during the game. Just like Dani from Big Brother in the Diary Room, many people just let loose and I was looking for what kinds of things wouldn't come to light until after the final, so that was the logic behind that. I still don't think they're mean or malicious people.

7. How do you feel you are perceived in games?
I'm not sure. I feel in some games, I'm perceived as inactive, due to when challenges occur and my schedule during that time. In general, I feel like people aren't entirely sure where I stand, as far as with/against them. I feel like I'm perceived to have alliances with a fair amount of players (which is sometimes true) and people view me as a threat because of the alliance lines and then with the niceness factor, I think. Am I going to change the way I play games? I'm not. I really enjoy playing games and changing how I play would mean that I'm no longer Gizmo44 and not playing how I should play.

~Lacey
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 am

Quote :
To Ratatouille:

1. For a girl who had never played Big Brother before, what was your strategy going into the game?

2. People felt you were really two-faced in the game. Do you think you were and why or why not?

3. This is your first game in over a year. How do you feel about making a come back?

4. You said in your confessionals you lied in the game. Can you specify what these lies were?

5. You made 3 F2s in the game. Do you feel that was a good strategy?

6. How do you feel about the game of Big Brother now that you have played it?

7. What have you taken away from this game, aside from another win under your belt?

Thank you very much to all of you! This game was absolutely phenomenal and I had a great time.

1. My strategy was simply to align with the strongest ... and Jimmy and Henry were like my 1-2 knockout punches. They where challenge beasts and I thought if I aligned with them ... I would definitely make it to jury.

2. Two-faced in the game, I could understand people having that view. But I think, and Jimmy totally understands, that I try my best to compartmentalize game to game as well as separate strategy/game moves with actual friendships. There are many in this game, that from time to time we always catch up on msn or pm's but in game mode ... we're in "battle mode" ... lol So when you get into a game you have to "play the game" and with it comes a great level of artificiality, and thus some may see that as 2-faced.

3. It was great to return without any negativity and any abuse. It was very nice to be in a game, where "playing" was front and centre and no one sent me any hateful pm's which was wonderful.

4. I think my biggest lie is the "concept of entertaining" ... everyone I talked to, I may not have promised anything, but I certainly didn't reject anything either. So I always left the other thinking there is a possibility that we could work together. Sometimes, the lie is simply through omission.

5. Making 3 F2 deals as risky as it was, I honestly believe it was needed. To make a quick F2 with both Jimmy and Henry secured my standing for a long time and Henry was the biggest reason why I made it to F2. Tara could have simply been in my spot. When Jimmy waivered and took out Henry ... I was certain that Jimmy and Tom were working together, so I needed the opportunity to have another F2 (with Lacey) just to make sure Jimothy doesn't try to one-up me!

6. Big Brother is very, very hard. I still like Survivor more, it has a lot do with the fact that I'm a total Survivor nerd.

7. I think the best part of this game really was I got to align with Jimmy and totally re-connected on a game level with Lacey and Henry, which I missed big time.
Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Who did call it the Vets? I didn't know it had a name really lol.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:18 pm

I don't really remember who said it specifically, but it was just easier for me to refer to it as that as apposed to writing out all five names each time.
Back to top Go down
JohanPar

JohanPar

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:36 pm

To JohanPar:

1. You won the first HoH and POV which placed a big target on your back. Looking back do you wish you hadn't won those?

Although I'm inexperienced, I've kind of learned my lesson regarding challenges - I came out of the blocks leaving everyone with the impression that I was a threat. At the same time, I was very unfamiliar with Big Brother, so I thought I could just ride a huge wave of challenge wins, I didn't know I'd instantly be vulnerable after my first wins. In the end, I have no one but myself to blame for making myself a target though.

2. You didn't seem to have many, if any, allies in the game. Why were you anti-social through out your short stay in the game?

Honestly, I don't think early alliances are that wise in any game. I'm not the kind of player to lie, backstab and cheat, so when I align with someone, I'm sticking to the plan. Early alliances easily warrant flipping and lying, so I'd rather avoid them or make one with someone I really trust. That approach will most likely never let me that close to a final, but I'm sticking to it for as long as I can.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Thank you, Johan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: