Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reunion

Go down 
+8
tom_destroys_arachnids
Kyogre
xsourxgumxrocksx
Cindyfan
Nicole_Wish
Iraheto
CaptainJimothy
Mikey
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicole_Wish

The Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Who's stephan??

Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Tehflakkin or flicka as Tara likes to call him
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Oh gottcha...

Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Flicka is a cute name.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 pm

When will we have access to others confessionals?? After each post their answers to your questions...
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Some time tomorrow after the thing that both me and John have to say to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh no, hopefully its good! :/

Back to top Go down
Cindyfan

Cindyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:07 am

1. You've been around a long time and have a good feel for people. Do you think working with Kyogre, Gizmo44, Ratatouille and CaptainJimothy was the best move for you?

It has its ups and downs but maybe?I felt I was the 5th member though.

2. You didn't really write many confessionals, so who was the person you wanted to see yourself at the end with?

Henry: I thought we might be together and maybe had a F2 later.

3. You expressed feeling used by your alliance. Does that change how you might play games in the future?

No, like, you don't know what will happen in games so I don't think so.

4. Does it change your opinion of people and who you might choose to work with in the future?

Again, not really, you don't know how the next game would be played out.

5. You mentioned that Ratatouille was offering everyone a F2 deal. How did you feel about Ratatouille in the game?

I said she can't make final 2s to everyone, not that she did. Sorry Rickie. She was nice to me in the game and she did what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 am

To Tom_Destroys_Arachnids:

1. You voted to evict Nicole_Wish unsuccessfully early on in the game, but she then became one of your allies in the game. Tell us about this process.

That vote in round 2 was when I was still barely paying attention to what was going on, or talking to anyone. I was truly a solo assassin for awhile. I don't remember who was up against Nicole, but our rocky history was enough for me to throw a vote her way. I think I turned out to be the only one, but no one really noticed.

2. You said early on that Ratatouille will always have your back. Later on you put her up for eviction, then she repaid the favor sending you out the door. How do you feel about her now?

Well I felt that she would have my back, considering how adamant she has been privately about wanting to play a game with me. I shared info with her at one point, and she did the opposite of what I suggested for a plan. I knew she had no intention of working with me at that point, so of course I put her up when I won the next HOH. I feel like she is a good person and great at games. She owes this victory to Henry however.

P.S. I liked how lots of Henry's Q's were about me. Other people should be asked more about me so I have something to read!

3. You aligned with Kyogre, unaware of his alligence to the 'VETS' alliance. Had you known of this would you have still chosen to work with him?

I didn't know about a vets alliance until Jimmy mentioned it to me at f6. I was out of the loop on that one. Knowing that wouldn't have changed my strategy though. My plan was flawless.

4. You said that whenever you have things figured out, Kyogre is always the one to put a kink in things. Explain.

I'm wondering if Henry is starting to catch on to this. <3 Let's just say that in A LOT of games, I have tried to get to the end with Henry, and decisions that he makes very often prevent that from happening. They always benefit Dino....Rickie.....etc.....etc.....but never me. Oh well, one day. A guy can dream.

5. You seemed really determined to bring CaptainJimothy down even though you had a deal with him. Why was this?

Most of that was exaggeration. I had a deal with Jimmy to f5. As soon as he made it with me, I knew he had a separate f5 alliance. So I was never really working against him. I tried to take out members of his alliance, but never him. I would have been fine sitting next to him in the end to be honest. He prob woulda had a better shot at winning too. Smile

6. What did you mean when you called Gizmo44 a 'worst player' in your diary room?

Hmmm. I don't remember why I said that. I'm too lazy to go check. But I can guess that it was when she used her power? I was prob frustrated in the moment and exaggerated again. Why do you complain about me entertaining you huh? Lacey is a great player and I have been lucky to go f3 with her before. She is very loyal.

7. How do you feel about Big Brother games after playing one?

I have played 3 or 4 now no? I won IMDbBB19. It's a fun game format online. I don't prefer it over Survivor, and I will never watch the show. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 am

OK so who called it a vet's alliance??

Cause I am certain, I'm the oldest here for playing games along with Tara...

Most of you I've met a while after I joined... :/

SO this isn't really a vets alliance. haha

Or I'd be a part of it. Oh wait nevermind, I'm Nicole I'm never allowed in the "vets" alliances. Laughing
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

Nicole is the vettiest vet here. Didn't she play in BettisBoy's Survivor Borneo? <3
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:43 am

I did, it was one of my many first games. To get used. lol

But then again I hardly knew what was happening. :/
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 am

In my first game with you, Nicole, you and I were pretty close but you turned on me when I was in the process of moving </3
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 am

Process of moving? What game was this...

And sorry I don't mean to betray anyone, like I said I usually have more than one alliance going on. And I usually go with the one, that will either hate me more over it or go with the one I knew longer... :/
Back to top Go down
Iraheto

Iraheto

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 am

Evil Nicole <3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 am

It was LadyMaxis's Big Brother: Noobs vs Vets.

You kept in Kalika over me since she was the only other girl in the game and you two clicked more?
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:56 am

Hmm, good question. haha Idr why I would of kept her over you.

Who was all in that game?

I really have a bad memory with all these games I play on how I played them...
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am

Agent, Tanner, Zuchini, ScottLeo, Masta, etc.

And I vaguely remember you telling me you voted me out since she was like the only other girl
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 am

When will confessionals open?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:02 am

Sometime tomorrow. You would know that Jimothy if you bothered to read.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:06 am

It's probs a Jimmer hate fest.

and I wanna see them tonight Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:09 am

Well you deleted yours or edited yours as I found out. It was about me...

And I already asked about when they'd be up. lol I wanna see what people said about me. Sad
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:10 am

Mine are still very much intact.
Back to top Go down
Nicole_Wish

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:12 am

Mikey how do you delete? lol why do I have two posted of the same...

Well you edited the ones where you bashed me... Why? I knew you weren't a fan of me in this game. It was my game plan to make you miserable! Smile
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion   The Reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 2 :: The Finals-
Jump to: