Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry

Go down 
+4
CaptainJimothy
Kyogre
Cindyfan
Mikey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

-.-
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

i want questions...
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:44 pm

haha ... oh gosh, Henry might be angry at you ... but I think he's sad towards me ... which for me ... is so much worse!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm

That or he's just confused.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

The bad part for you, is it could landslide. If Lacey mentions that you offered her final 2 as well that won't be good.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Oh, I know ... but I'm sure she will ... but it was all to stay alive, you know! Cause you're such a rebel ... lol <3
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 pm

lol true. Who else did you offer a final 2 too?
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:55 pm

That's it! ... I had Henry as my backup but, once you booted him ... I wasn't truly sure where you were ... then I aligned with Lacey. Just in case, you would come after me.
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 am

makes sense Smile
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 am

See, this is why I call you Captain! You handle game moves, really well ... <3
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 am

lol thanks. I know I make a lot of strange moves so when others do I can appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 am

did you watch me in S40 ... all strange moves and there were some psycho people playing that game!
Back to top Go down
CaptainJimothy

CaptainJimothy

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 am

no theres way to many of those to pay attention to lol. id believe it though.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:41 pm

S40</3 aww Rickie *tear* John told me about that game smh
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Thanks Mikey! <3 ... that game had a/some very emotionally unstable person/people ... I've never seen so much on-line anger.

But this game, was simply beautiful! <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh, I like what you did there. Haters gonna hate, so you just turn the other cheek, after voting their ass off first of course.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Oh and thanks!
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Survivor 40 <333333

Had I voted logical and not be loyal, I would have voted off Stevie so that the vote would go in his way since RTF had immunity and I knew Travis was playing the idol </3 Oh well. You guys were still awesome in that game, especially you Rickay<3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm

RTF won an immunity?! Wow...

And John, stop pretending to be Jaba, we all know you're really this guy:

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Balthazar-thumb-500x371-39881
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Yeah it was the biggest WTF thing. We were going to vote him out. I think even Rickie and Travis were too, and then he somehow won and our plan was screwed. So then the game was on and I was loyal to Stevie and Rickie the most and didn't want to vote against Stevie so I voted Travis. Now, I'm a little more sensible than that but I dunno. I can be loyal at times.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm still in shock. He always gets immunity when it's most inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Tell me about it ... that game was insane ... looking back, the stuff Travis, Dino and I pulled off was just crazy.

Btw, Jabba the Hut is so gross ... ewww! lol
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:55 pm

LOL ikr? Wanna know something surprising?

In Survivor 37 (it was the one hosted by switza and Lacey that involved duos), RTF actually made it to the final three and *gasp* he received one vote. It was hilarious <3 I don't think I had ever seen him make finals in a game before but he did. It's hit or miss for him which makes it that much more epic.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Holy shit! He got a whole vote! No fucking way! Crazy!

He won some game, idk, mole or american idol or something - one of those games.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:57 pm

S37 ... ugh! what a waste ... Travis / myself / Bryan ... nightmare alliance ... all it took was Fivestar's pm's to Bryan and everything went to chaos! Maniac should have won! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next