Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry

Go down 
+4
CaptainJimothy
Kyogre
Cindyfan
Mikey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:23 am

Meh. I don't know. I am just rapidly losing interest in playing games it seems. I join a game and if it starts I look around and just feel blah I guess. Odd. Same with Old West, I didn't even wanna do a whole lot in it and got bored quickly. IDK it was pretty predictable though.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 am

We still made f2<3 It wasn't even a bitter jury, surprisingly. I liked it.

I kinda have the same mentality. Since Tom's game, I haven't had TOO much of the same competitive streak as frequently. It was there briefly in Zu's Avengers game but I knew I had a large target day one and the whole Neil thing kinda ruined it for me. Mark's game was pretty laid back. So was Javi's. I actually lowered my strategy and turned up the drama factor. Strategically it was best to not turn on Mark <3 but I had to provide a good show. I dunno. If I join a game, I still put in effort and because I have an ego, I don't want to lose haha. <3 I hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:33 am

Gotchu.

LOL True, we did make it to the end - which we kinda figured we would since like pre-merge. Then again, there wasn't much competition and we kept winning shit. They weren't bitter, lol though I think we had maybe 4 questions TOTAL? haha.

haha if I'm not interested in something, I'm not good at faking it. I like to try somewhat for the host but other than that meh. I don't care much about ego though. I'm not self righteous or anything...
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 am

lol are you calling me self-righteous? I'm just saying that I don't like to lose haha. Even if I start off apathetic, if the right buttons are pressed, then I will go full throttle.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:40 am

lol I was joking because I guess you could say I am a little self-righteous and by me saying I'm not and making it seem like I am calling you it was just amusing to me.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 am

lol <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 am

<333
Back to top Go down
tom_destroys_arachnids

tom_destroys_arachnids

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:47 pm

All I can say about this thread is...LAME.
Back to top Go down
GHETTOSASS

GHETTOSASS

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Quote :
He won some game, idk, mole or american idol or something - one of those games.

O_____O at RTF actually winning a game (no matter how shitty and irrelevant) and me winning NOTHING..... *ocean of tears*

Quote :
Lsquared was unique in the sense that it was half mystery, half non-mystery. In my season, almost everyone was playing under an alias, but I think Angie, Daniel, and Spooky played as themselves

You have Lsquared to thank for me being here today. That was my first game. And almost all the people in season 1(my season) were real(not under alias). I can only remember Rocky Balboa was a alias... there was probably others
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:38 pm

<GhettoPollard<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4