Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry

Go down 
+4
CaptainJimothy
Kyogre
Cindyfan
Mikey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 pm

FiveStarChick? Wasn't that really parawhore?
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:00 pm

BTW I was surprised I even made it to All-Stars. I had done lacklustre previously. I was fifth out in Survivor 36 (two people played the HII and I was eliminated with like two/three votes and the entire cast had voted) and first out in Survivor 39 (Max targeted me the very first round because he/I had a massive feud during that time and I was barely eliminated by a few votes... once again, everyone voted that round haha).

The SIMDb 40's have been good to me. S40 was great <3 S42 was... interesting. Made finals with two of my closest allies/friends but then there was a bitter jury for no reason since the game wasn't even supposed to be serious in the first place? S43 was awesome since I met Liv and her HBICness. I'm proud of how I played S44 for the most part. Inevitably I'd be screwed given the twist and how Kathy/Max/Ben were all in it late game, but for the hand I was dealt, it was not bad.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:02 pm

"Chloe" was hilarious! <3

I was peeved that Aspiring was the one who voted RTF and he was the tiebreaker vote. He had to vote again. I don't remember his reason for voting Masta, but it was something along the lines of "Masta doesn't normally win games and Maniac does" so he voted him. It was something shallow like that. It didn't involve gameplay at all.
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Hmmm ... fivestar=parawhore I don't think so, a lot of people were saying it was Masta! But FiveStar's flirting with Bryan turned that game upside down ... Travis and I tried everything we could not to get Bryan to turn on us, but "Chloe"'s appeal was no match! hehe

S43 and S44 should be removed ... Ben winning ... UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:04 pm

S43</3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 pm

I heard it was Masta too. Some days it makes sense and some days it doesn't. The sad truth is, we will never have any closure on it, just like we will not have closure on some of the sock puppets that come and go such as twogoodtwobetrue.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:11 pm

S43<33333

I think I had the perfect postmerge plan too. I felt bad for Bubba since he was screwed over not once, but twice. When we had the Redemption challenge, he was second place in the postoff challenge, but I knew I had to work so I knew he was going to win that challenge. And then he was third place in the name-search challenge and spent HOURS looking for usernames. And I think he was heartbroken when Max allowed both Andrew and Dickey to get back in when originally only one was supposed to return.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 pm

I remember giving Andrew names or whatever it was we had to find, to submit lol. Then I remember you were talking to me when we were fighting AGAIN for whatever reason it was for that time and you knew about it and were like, "i know you helped someone, and i dont mean me"
Back to top Go down
ratatouille

ratatouille

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:16 pm

OMG ... Liv told me that Kathy found like over 200 for Andrew and Kathy was pressuring Liv to help Andrew. That was the game, where Liv just had enough and she was ready to explode!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:18 pm

liv<3
kathy<3
andrew<3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm

The SIMDb series is just... we can't really continue with it imo. The last two seasons were just too odd. I mean, the finalists did great. Travis, Liv, Nicole even, but there was a huge WEIRD factor about it. I dunno. I'm just making no sense now lmao.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm

You're not.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 pm

If someone picked it up again, what would they do? Redo S43 and S44? There was still some serious gameplay involved in both of them. I think S44 would be relatively easier to forgive but S43 took more energy. And if we decide to just keep them and go to S45, that's generally where an All-Stars season would take place, and the S41-S44 cycle has been too long to generate enough interest for a solid cast to even happen. Most of the people who played in this cycle hardly play anymore </3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Laughing Honestly, who cares? It's just a series.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 pm

lol

Can you imagine...

Mikey's Big Brother 30: All-Stars?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:43 pm

No, lol. I think I would be very depressed if I was still around to host a thirtieth season.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:52 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Your series can always be like Swinners' series. Other people started to host it (I think he even won one of his seasons <3 but obviously he wasn't hosting it lmao). I dunno if it had any gimmicks so I don't know why someone continued with it. I know LSquared was supposed to be from Lisa and Seth, but the format is awesome. You can sign up as yourself or as any alias you want. Could be a celebrity or any cool name.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:00 am

I'm not sure what Lsquared is all about. I never saw any of it. But nah lol I don't think I will be having some huge longass series. 5 seasons. I'm not a very professional host lol and I'm lazy. Besides, the thought of someone cleaning up my tarnished name sickens me.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:07 am

Lsquared was unique in the sense that it was half mystery, half non-mystery. In my season, almost everyone was playing under an alias, but I think Angie, Daniel, and Spooky played as themselves. There's also the identity controversy though. I knew people were annoyed that some players playing under aliases were telling some people their real identity while not telling everyone else. That would be the only issue.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 am

So what? Some people tell others their identities in regular mystery games. I LMAO when a certain someone, I won't say who, asked me if I was a certain person in Tara's mystery game(I wasn't) and how amusing it was. I was going to prolong it and pretend I was just for kicks, but I'm such a sweet person I couldn't fathom tricking someone like that.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:13 am

I LOVE whenever people think I'm playing in a mystery game because they will come and ask me about it and I'm not really in it so I give them vague answers. However, then it gets really awk when they feel comfortable around me and want to take me to finals lmao. I'm like "uh, don't do something because you think its me. Stay focused on the characters and not who you think it is."
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 am

lol. Well you already know what I'm talking about mhmm which is what makes it extra amusing.

IDK I don't really like mystery games.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:18 am

The times I am talking about were the mystery Disney game (I think Haley thought I was Arik or something) and the Smash game (I think Maniac thought I was Kirby? I don't know who he thought I was). <3 I hate mystery games too. I tend to suck at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry   Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rickie, Jimmy, Tara, Lacey, Henry
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next