Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entry #1 - Organization XIII?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
homecomingking

Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Empty
PostSubject: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Ok, so we have a cast of 13 here. Is anybody thinking Organization XIII?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:OrganizationXIII.png

Because if we are, then here's who everybody'd be by number.

1. kyogre123 (Xemnas)
2. CaptainJimmy18 (Xigbar)
3. JB_is_awesome (Xaldin)
4. homecomingguardking, aka "me" (Vexen)
5. XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX (Lexaeus)
6. Gizmo44 (Zexion)
7. Iraheto (Saïx)
8. tehfalkkin (Axel)
9. JohanPar (Demyx)
10. Wishin10 (Luxord)
11. ratatouille99 (Marluxia)
12. realitytvfreak2 (Larxene)
13. tom_delonge_ava (Roxas)

The members can be found via http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organization_XIII

I have thoughts that I could decide to refer to everyone as those names in my Confessionals, but I haven't decided yet. I'll do it at least for this Confessional for kicks.

So after I, Vexen, was finally able to get on here after a few troubles here and there. I think because of that, it does hurt my chances a little bit, but if I can rebound, that'd be cool as hell.

So far, the only one who's made an effort to talk to me is Roxas, who apologized for our early departures from the Avengers game. My thought is I was being too OTR and just fucked us both over. Maybe if I try to convince Roxas to play a more UTR game and not go after any big targets in the beginning, maybe I can have better luck. After all, in the where Roxas was the main host, I actually made it pretty far with my UTR game, if you don't count my fight with Swinners.

Other than that, I did try to make talks with Lexaeus and Xigbar. Neither have yet responded, but I did manage a lot of success by staying loyal to Lexaeus in Xigbar's Jurassic Park game. Maybe I can add Lexaeus here too and do a Vexen/Roxas/Lexaeus trio. I have to see, though.

But my start plan is set. Don't be too dangerous and go targeting people for no reason, or I can see myself go up in a jiffy. I see Xigbar is already plotting that, so I have to make sure I'm not one of the 2 members of his axe-list.

How are the others anyway? Zexion is fine, Saïx is starting to get to know Zexion, and Axel is kind of in a "I don't give a fuck" type of mood. The SASS has already declared that she's cheering for Xemnas, so already I'm at a disadvantage. Marluxia is playing in his first Big Brother game, so it'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Until then.

Vexen

Last edited by homecomingking on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To add some shit)
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Interesting take.

BTW no idea you can curse <3 That's hawt.

Keep up the good work in your confessionals!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Good confessional. However, I can assure you that this game has no connection whatsoever to the Kingdom Hearts games.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Thanks! Very Happy

Oh, and update.

Xigbar DID get back to me and said that he's definitely talked to some other people, but is not plotting any deals just yet, though his first target is Saïx.
Back to top Go down
xsourxgumxrocksx

xsourxgumxrocksx

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm

I hate looking at the top to figure out who you are talking to. But so does Mikey so gj <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah...

I didn't even say that but it's true.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Must be. Let's not flood the houseguests' diary rooms though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #1 - Organization XIII?   Entry #1 - Organization XIII? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entry #1 - Organization XIII?
Page 1 of 1