Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entry #5 - War with myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homecomingking

Entry #5 - War with myself Empty
PostSubject: Entry #5 - War with myself   Entry #5 - War with myself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Agh! I don't know what I want to do should I win Veto, even though I could always be the replacement nominee should I lose and the veto gets used. Oh, and let's not forget that I was the only one to vote out Marluxia (Rickie) after Larxene (RTF) was Evicted.

Damn! Well, I'm not taking Luxord (Nicole) off no matter what because he's never talked to me this entire game. Demyx, on the other hand, is another ball game. I still have this huge gaping hole from when I was Evicted from Big Brother 21: New Blood, especially when you consider that I was Evicted RIGHT after I won the Head of Household, not to mention the FIRST Head of Household. Demyx now sits in the same predicament as I was once in. Way to go Lexaeus (Tara).

Now the thing I have to decide is whether or not I want to wreak some unholy vengeance for this nomination. Do I want to give Lexaeus the shoes Swinners wore in BB21 or do I want to play Mikiel a SECOND time (the first time was in the Final 5 of Xigbar's Jurassic Park game when Lexaeus was voted off)?

Vexen's wrath: Do it, you bastard! You have loose ends to tie up!

Vexen's conscience: Don't carry this on any further than you already have.

Vexen's wrath: Fuck that! You're really going to let something that happened to you just walk away? You're an even bigger idiot than I thought!

Vexen's conscience: Please, don't! It's not worth it! It's not right!

Ugh! Will my wrath and conscience JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous!

Embarassed The number 1 priority right now is to win veto and stay off the block. THEN this war of minds may continue, but until then, I would like for these two birdbrains parts of my body to just shut up.

Vexen
Back to top Go down

Entry #5 - War with myself
Page 1 of 1