Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homecomingking

Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up Empty
PostSubject: Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up   Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 am

And here I was thinking he wouldn't make the party.

Well, no luck on deals yet, and considering that I've not once made a final in a game and yet just barely missed 2 of them, I'm starting to wonder if I should even care at this point. Oh, and there is the fact that out of all the times I've ever made jury, only once was it ever in a Big Brother game.

Okay, that's not a telling statistic as it's only been 3 or 4 months since I came on the Other Games Board, even if, on my first game after Bettis, Oxy came up with the name "Frank" the same night that this guy from Film General (The IMDB Board I hung out in before this one) made 2 threads calling me stupid. Besides, it took till Luxord (Wishin)'s "Work of Art" Big Brother, plus the expose, before I could finally fit in with most of the group, which appears to be almost 2 months. But, from hearing what others are saying, there are people definitely lying about alliances and it appears I'm not getting in any of them. I can see myself being an early boot.

Also, I didn't get to do ANY of the Rewards Challenges because I had to work all damn day. Ugh! Huge disadvantage on my part. I'm gonna talk to Roxas (Tom) to see how he did on the challenge.

Vexen
Back to top Go down
homecomingking

Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up   Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh wait. I forgot. Roxas isn't me, so I doubt he'll tell me anything.

By the way, Zexion (Gizmo) has asked me about Earth Hour. I'm like, I don't even have a fucksucking clue what he was talking about. Of course, I didn't tell that part to him. Only that it sneaks up on me. It's not like I can celebrate it anyway when all I can normally focus on is working and commuting.

And besides, why go cussing to somebody in a Private Message like that? That makes stupid look like Einstein, and last I checked, Einstein's supposedly very smart. How smart I can really care less. All I'm saying is that expressing such foul words in my words to the others is a one-way ticket to being a target, which I'm sure I already am to begin with. That is why if Head of Household is mine, I'll do what I can to dissect the frogs in this game.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I need to freeze frogs with my shield of Frozen Pride so I can start dissecting them.
Back to top Go down

Entry #3 - Xaldin finally showed up
Page 1 of 1