Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
homecomingking

Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening? Empty
PostSubject: Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening?   Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Well, I wasn't able to do the Head of Household competition because of work and the fact that I got stranded elsewhere in the state because of how surprisingly broke I was.

I took an 8-hour nap when I got home because walking 14 miles east to Bridgeport in the middle of the night was rather tiresome. When I woke up, Roxas told me something very suspicious.

It seems that there is an alliance of vets that are set on taking out Saïx (Iraheto), Axel (tehflakkin), and myself. If Saïx is a target of that alliance, then I know that Xigbar (Jimmy) is in that alliance, and could very well be the head of that alliance, and has to be stopped. Also, if Luxord was able to survive a vote against Demyx, and by such a large margin, then he could very well be in that alliance as well.

Roxas and I have already brought in Saïx, and now the focus is on bringing in Lexaeus (Tara) and Xemnas (kyogre). If Xigbar wins the HOH, I'm fried chicken. I have to hope Roxas, Saïx, or Xemnas win to ensure this plan can work.

Vexen

Last edited by homecomingking on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
homecomingking

PostSubject: Vexen's New Gameplan   Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 am

Update: The alliance of 5 is safe for now, but so is Xigbar, and me, Saïx, and Roxas were the last 3 to get keys, so I don't know if he knows about the resistance alliance just yet.

One thing I do have a sinking feeling about, however, is that I'm starting to think taking out Demyx was a wrong move because of what has been going on. If it was and Luxord is aligned with Xigbar, then that's another person I have to worry about. I also suspect that Marluxia (ratatouille) is a third member of Xigbar's alliance, and if there were 4 people, then I have to suspect either Xaldin (JB) or Zexion (Lacey) as either one of them could be the 4th member of that alliance.

What does that leave? It leaves Axel (tehflakkin) in the middle, and because he was already a target alongside me and Saïx, I actually can't vote Axel off should the nominations stay the same, even if he's inactive. So if I am picked for Veto and win, I won't use the veto, but will vote off Xaldin.

The gameplan should be as follows:

1. Make the alliance of 5 that would feature me, Roxas, Saïx, Lexaeus, and Xemnas. (By the way: Saïx is the one who the most in on this, so we have to see what Roxas, Lexaeus, and Xemnas all have to say about this.)

2. Get Xigbar out of the game. He has become so power-hungry that he actually feels comfortable with his position and has grown too obvious and cocky. If I win Head of Household next week, Xigbar will definitely go up, and Marluxia will probably be up as a pawn. That's about as far as it goes there.

3. Start stepping up my game: If I was so close to being nominated this time, I may not be so lucky after tonight, and that's already considering that I am already being targeted by more than one person anyway.

Last edited by homecomingking on Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some shit I gotta add.)
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Admin
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening?   Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Just throwing this out there. Perhaps you should add that list to each of your entries, because neither John or *I*(not me, apparently) know who is who.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbigbrother2.forumotion.com
homecomingking

PostSubject: Re: Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening?   Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Laughing Okay. I might do those as replies, though, but anyway.

Xemnas (kyogre)
Xigbar (Jimmy)
Xaldin (JB)
Vexen (myself)
Lexaeus (Tara)
Zexion (Gizmo)
Saïx (Iraheto)
Axel (tehflakkin)
Luxord (Wishin)
Marluxia (ratatouille)
Roxas (Tom)

Evicted:
1st: Larxene (RTF) [Organization member #12]
2nd: Demyx (Johan) [Organization member #9]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening?   Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entry #6 - Weirdo vet alliance happening?
Page 1 of 1