Mikey's Big Brother 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is used for the playing of Mikey's Big Brother 2, hosted by Mikey_Elite and xsourxgumxrocksx

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entry #2 - I'm sticking with the Kingdom Hearts names

Go down 
AuthorMessage
homecomingking

Entry #2 - I'm sticking with the Kingdom Hearts names Empty
PostSubject: Entry #2 - I'm sticking with the Kingdom Hearts names   Entry #2 - I'm sticking with the Kingdom Hearts names Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:45 am

So if you ever get confused as to who's who, you can always look back at the 1st thread, occasional parenthesis, or my Eviction Votes.

Tonight, I'm just gonna make some additional comments, and who the fuck cares if they're necessary or not?

1. Luxord (Wishin) is having trouble getting around the forum from what I'm seeing, not to mention he wasn't a big fan of small fonts. What? Did the card man need glasses to read shit on here? I'm fine as I am, and I'm doing this in the dark, so haha.

Meanwhile, it seems Xemnas (Henry) got into Xigbar's nerves. Could Xemnas be that second target to compliment Saïx? Eh, as long as it isn't me, I really don't give 2 shits what Xigbar (Jimmy) wants with Xemnas.

Xaldin (JB) is left to register, but I have a feeling he might either be dead, on a business trip, or whatever the hell it is that's keeping him from doing shit here the past few days. Hope he's alright, but I hope he loses to me in this game because I rule.

Oh, and where the hell is Demyx (Johan)? I've seen nothing from him. Did he party rock over at Project X or something?

Eh...

... can I call yawn here for not caring? Well, I'm fuckin' tired anywhore, so

*yawn*

And I'm out foor the night. Until next time,

Vexen
Back to top Go down

Entry #2 - I'm sticking with the Kingdom Hearts names
Page 1 of 1